- The voucher is valid in all Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
- Starting from € 30.00
- Easy payment with credit card, Sofortüberweisung or prepayment
- Voucher download and e-mail in PDF right after completed payment with credit card
- Redeemable directly in our hotels or during online booking at www.falkensteiner.com
Balance Resort Stegersbach FFFFF
It's all about me.
In September the Falkensteiner Balance Resort, the first Premium-Adults-Only-Hotel for adults from the age of 14, was opened. Authenticity and warmth enclose the new rooms and suites, the lightness of the lounge, the vivid and spacious restaurant and the main bar.
The Balance Resort is part of nature – in the spa, in the kitchen and it is located amidst a garden, in which botanical specialties prosper. The resort nestles along a dunes looking landscape and connects with its soft as well as strength the inside and outside.
The Balance Resort at Stegersbach is contemporary, urban and luxurious. The one who visits this place, arrives in order to find his inner balance, to be in balance and to feel in a meditative surrounding the attention of the hosts. Awareness is luxury.
Highlights At the Balance Resort Stegersbach FFFFF
- PREMIUM Hotel for adults from the age of 14
- 141 spacious rooms and suites
- 2.700 m² exclusive Falkensteiner Acquapura SPA feature 2 Infinity Pools, variety of saunas, a silent room, relax-area and a generous idyllic SPA garden
- Living lounge with day bar and library with a selection of books
- SPA bistro with show kitchen with access to the panorama garden terrace
- 210 qm fitness centre with a yoga and workout room
- Revolutionary wellness concept based on tsar®, the secret of active regeneration - exclusively at the Balance Resort
- tsar® program and daily free activity program
- Health and Metabolic Balance® weeks
- Modernly equipped 449 qm meeting- & conference area
- Direct access to the public thermal bath Stegersbach, comfortable within your bathrobe
- Enjoyment without end – also with special dietary habits, diets or intolerances