- Adults-only 4*S hotel for adults from 14 years
- Redesigned rooms with wooden floors and modern furnishings
- NEW: Enjoyment All-Inclusive: Mühlviertel breakfast experience, light lunch, varied feel-good dinner with regional specialities
- Extensive range of beverages included all day
- 2500 m² Acquapura Natur SPA with extensive water worlds, sauna areas and oases of calm
- Exquisite range of holistic wellness treatments for all senses
- Year-round extensive sports and activity offer such as yoga, biking, cross-country skiing, hiking and much more.
- Admission to the treetop path in Lipno free of charge for hotel guests
- Unlimited free green fees at the Mühlviertel-St. Oswald-Freistadt
- Additional e-car charging stations directly at the car park in front of the hotel
- Modern equipped meeting & conference area on 400 m²
I've had enough, I'm going to enjoy! With the hotel's new direction, ease and freedom are key for your stay. Relaxed with our brand new FEEL-GOOD ALL-INCLUSIVE concept, which goes far beyond the culinary experience and guarantees a carefree holiday in all areas of the hotel.
So arrive, breathe a sigh of relief and relax - in the middle of nature. The view sweeps across the expanse of the hills of the air health resort Bad Leonfelden, the fresh air inspires the senses and leaves room for tranquillity and active enjoyment in harmony with nature.
Choose from an extensive range of excellent drinks:
- Austrian premium draught beers and first-class Mühlviertel bottled beers (e.g. Freistädter, Schlägler).
- Seven white and four red wines from renowned Austrian vintners (e.g. Dömäne Wachau, Potzinger, Markowitsch, Kirnbauer, etc.)
- Prosecco and an extensive selection of spritzers (e.g. Aperol Spritz, Peda Spritz, Hugo, Zwickerol, etc.)
- Soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages (e.g. Red Bull Organics, Coca Cola, Pedacola, etc.)
- Julius Meinl coffee & Ronnefeldt tea
The Falkensteiner Genuss & Wohlfühlhotel Mühlviertel is characterized by high quality standards and the pursuit of holistic moments of enjoyment for our guests. The focus is on an appreciative treatment of the resources of nature, a rich culinary offer according to the Slow Balance Food concept and the implementation of cultural as well as sporting activities in your stay, e.g. readings and workshops on nutrition, audiovisual hikes to power spots and much more.
Nestled in the idyllic Mühlviertel hilly landscape, those seeking relaxation will find a nature-loving wellness hotel for adults just a 20-minute drive from Linz, which invites guests to linger in deep relaxation and, as a climatic health resort, is particularly suitable for recharging their batteries in the surrounding highlands and taking a deep breath once again. Numerous retreats in and around the hotel allow you to connect with nature and teach new mindfulness.
Our interpretation of a delightful time-out encompasses physical and mental well-being - a sensual balance between vital, regional culinary delights, stimulating active offerings and unrestricted relaxation in the Acquapura Natur SPA. Here our guests may embark on a holistic journey of discovery for body and mind. Wellness and culinary delights, as well as the extensive supporting program, are based on the rhythm of the seasons and promise a strong connection to nature and the surroundings.
The reactivation of one's own powers is closely linked to inner balance. Take a break from hectic everyday life, relax in the spa area and bring body and mind back into harmony through gentle movement. Special power spots in the surrounding area provide energy and, in a holistic context with vitalizing nutrition, achieve a strengthening of the inner center.
In the middle of the natural paradise Mühlviertel, a spacious spa area extends over two floors and offers adults seeking relaxation the perfect retreat for a break from everyday life. Deep relaxation & revitalization can be achieved in the soothing water worlds and the high-quality sauna area with numerous natural infusions. The silence of the relaxation rooms allows you to listen to yourself. The philosophy of the Acquapura Natur SPA appeals to all the senses: Feeling, hearing, smelling, seeing and tasting.