- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive gourmet breakfast buffet with live cooking station, vegan and alkaline gourmet corner
- Healthy and vital light. Lunch served in the garden restaurant
- Living.Lounge with day bar and library
- 5-course evening menu in the IMAGO restaurant
- Espresso coffee machine in every room
- First filling of the minibar with 2 bottles of mineral water & 3 non-alcoholic drinks
- SuitePad (electronic concierge service)
- Spa bag with a cozy bathrobe, towels and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Use of the Acquapura SPA with 2 infinity pools, multifaceted sauna area, spacious relaxation rooms and spa garden with sunbathing area
- Latenight Spa (Fri & Sat): Use of the pool and sauna area until 11:30 p.m.
- Free tea and vitamin bar in the spa area
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment in the 210 m² fitness center
- Generous yoga and workout room
- Daily sports and activity program and guided sauna infusions
- Rental of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Green fee reduction on the Stegersbach golf swing
- Free WiFi & cell phone-free zones
- Free transfer to the bus station (Stegersbach)
- Personal Assistant (personal concierge service)
From 3.00 pm
Until 11.00 am
On request and subject to availability – early check-in with room and spa use from 9.00 am (surcharge of €25.00 per person), and late check-out with room and spa use until 6.00 pm (surcharge of €25.00 per person).
Earlier or later use of the Acquapura SPA is only permitted in combination with an early check-in or late check-out.
We will only be able to guarantee availability of the room at the earliest one day before arrival or one day before departure (as applicable), as this depends on our bookings.
Falkensteiner Balance Resort Stegersbach
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Free parking spaces are also available. We are happy to park your car for you or will gladly drive you to the hotel entrance on the day of your departure. Please do not park your car on the hotel driveway. This needs to be kept free for the fire brigade.
Daily: from midnight to midnight
Eating in an elegant outfit is simply more beautiful. We therefore ask you to wear appropriate clothing when you visit the restaurant.
Daily: from 7.00 am to 11.00 am
Daily: from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
(Last orders from the kitchen 8.30 pm)
Garden restaurant & Living Lounge
Daily: from 11.00 am to 5.30 pm
Early Morning Tea
Daily: from 6.30 am to 11.00 am
Daily: from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Daily: 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Indoor & outdoor pools
Daily: from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm (Fri & Sat until 11.30 pm)
Daily: from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm (Fri & Sat until 11.30 pm)
Beauty & Massage
Daily: from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
Daily: from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm
Daily: from 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 pm. (Fri & Sat until 7.00 pm)
The entire interior of the hotel is a non-smoking area. Smoking is only permitted outdoors and on the balconies. Smoking in the room will incur a cleaning fee.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night, 30€ will be charged (without food).
Tierarztpraxis Stegersbach - Tierärzte Michalek & Bachkönig GesbR
Wr. Str. 14, 7551 Stegersbach (+43332654605)
Dr. Franz Neuhold
Wagerberg 73, 8271 Bad Waltersdorf (+4333332463)
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer , following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
Cancellation up to 7 days before arrival is free. If a cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to arrival, we reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
6 to 4 days before arrival:
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
3 to 1 days before arrival:
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
Day of arrival:
90% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show and early departure, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
We recommend purchasing travel cancellation insurance.
In addition to cash payments, payment by credit card is possible. We accept: Master Card, Visa, Diners Club, American Express and Maestro. We do not accept cheques.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.