For a pleasant stay in our Falkensteiner Family Hotel Diadora we have summarized the most important information for you. Find answers to your questions and book your family vacation at the Falkensteiner Family Hotel Diadora in Zadar!
- Internet connection in room and public area
- Free of charge use of the hotel facilities (Indoor and outdoor pool areas, saunas and steam bath, relax areas, fitness)
- Falky-Land „Little Italy“: indoor children’s adventure world spanning two floors. Falky children’s paradise with playhouses, a sleeping area for babies, building and reading corners, a mini cinema and disco, special soft play playground for children from 3 years on (children under 3 years upon request), a special baby corner for baby food preparation with microwave, watercooker and bottle warmers.
- Falkytasia water world for children with indoor pools (freshwater), children’s steam bath and iglu ¨All Season¨ multilingual child care and special children’s Animation Program for kids from 3 years on – entertaining sport- and show program, water games, trial sport courses, kid’s Olympics, mini disco etc.
- "Falky swimming academy" - special swimming courses program for babies and children
- Baby Kit (free of charge, upon availability): children trolleys, Baby bath tubs, Diaper changing
- pads, Antialergic cover for babies, Bottle warmer, Baby phones, Water cooker etc.
- Arrival and departure gift for each child on hotel reception
- One bottle of mineral water in the room upon arrival
- Beach bag with bath robe, beach towels and slippers available for the entire stay in the room
- Offered Sport and Entertainment program with live music, gala dinner with traditional Dalamtian "klapa" music etc.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
From 3.00 pm
Until 10.00 am
Kindly note that in Croatia all travellers need to provide an ID (Passport or ID card) at the time of check in (also children)
Early Check-In and late Check-Out
On request, depending on the availability and for an additional charge
Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences Punta Skala
Family Hotel Diadora
HR- 23231 Petcrance
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
The rate for the underground garage is € 9,50 per day (obligatory use if you arrive by car)
Please leave your vehicle only at the marked parking area
Vehicles that are outside of the marked area will be taken away by the towing service
The hotel is not responsible for any damages to your vehicle
Buffet Restaurant Hedonia
Daily: from 7.30 am to 10.00 am
Daily: from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Daily: from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 8.00 am to 12.00 am
Daily: from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm*
Fish restaurant Bracera
Daily: from 12.00 pm to 10.00 pm*
Steak house Planika
Monday to Thursday: from 4.00 pm to 0.00 am
Saturday to Sunday: from 12.00 pm to 0.00 am
Daily: from 7.00 to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
24 hours per day
* (depending on weather conditions)
According to Croatian law, smoking is prohibited in all areas in the hotel (including public areas and rooms)
Vegan, Gluten and Lactose-Free Cuisine - Holstic Wellness
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer , following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
If cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival
No fee will be charged
If cancelled later or in case of no show - the following fee will be charged
6 days to 1 day
75% of the total amount
In case of a no-show and early departure
No show or early departure will be charged 100% of the total amount
The percentages refer to the total amount of your stay
In the time frame from 08. July to 25. August
Cancellation until 14 days before arrival is free of charge
In case of a cancellation within 14 days before your arrival, we will charge the following cancellation fees:
13 to 7 days before arrival
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
6 days to 1 day before arrival
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
On the day of arrival
100% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show, unused rooms or an early departure
we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance
To guarantee your booking please send us your credit card details.
Payment can be done with bank transfer before arrival to hotel or it can be paid directly at hotel reception,
with a guarantee of a credit card details (type, credit card number and expiry date). The hotel reserves the right to preauthorize the credit card before arrival,
as well as to use it for eventual extra service charges which might occur during the stay in hotel or for any other incidentals such as damage done while staying in a hotel.
Please note that in case of payment with credit card - the amount from your credit card will be taken in Kuna and it could come to some differences because of the exchange rates,
unfortunately we are not able to influence possible differences in exchange rates or credit card companies’ commissions. Prices are assigned in Euro (€).
Payments can be done with Euro (€) (with the fix currency exchange rate 7,50 Kuna), but due to Croatian law an exchange to local currency KUNA (at daily rate plus handling fee) has to be done before setting the invoice. We advice you that the best way is a prepayment of the whole amount by bank transfer before arrival to avoid currency fluctuation.
Bank details for international transactions
Bank: Zagrebačka banka d.d. Zagreb, Hrvatska/Croatia
IBAN: HR18 23600001102030529
Punta Skala d.o.o.
Zrinsko Frankopanska 38
HR- 23000 Zadar
Kindly put the reservation nr. on your transfer details