Book your dream holiday!
Hotel & Spa JesoloFFFFF
Summer break on the seaside
Jesolo has long been known as one of the most iconic locations on Italy’s Adriatic coast. The 5 star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo is an enchanting homage to the glorious Italian seaside resorts of yesteryear, bringing the glamour and flair of Miami to the Adriatic. The building was designed by the renowned American architect Richard Meier, while star architect Matteo Thun is in charge of interior design.
The high-profile duo have created an unparalleled amalgamation of distinct shapes, luxurious materials, fresh colours and pop art design elements. Rigid and sophisticated on the outside, playful and eccentric on the inside. This hotel can be considered a real highlight in Jesolo, and a new hotspot for fans of the Adriatic with a penchant for chic design and lifestyle.
Highlights At the Hotel & Spa JesoloFFFFF
- 126 rooms and suites
- Designed as a 5 star hotel with high standard service directly on the beach
- Directly by the sea
- Open throughout the year
- Tempting Alpe Adria cuisine in the hotel restaurant
- Poolbar Flamingo starting in May
- „Miami“ Bar & Restaurant with front cooking area
- Exclusive Acquapura SPA spanning 1500m² with an indoor and outdoor pool (29 degrees, heated until 31.5.) and a heated whirlpool (32 degrees, throughout the year, for children over 13 years)
- Beach Club with direct access to the private beach
- Childcare from 3 years at Falky Land (from May until September)
- WiFi free of charge at the rooms & every public area and on the beach as well
- Contemporary equipped meeting & conference area with daylight & Meeting on the Beach