- 2100 sq.m. Acquapura SPA wellness area with Swimming pool “Sport Pool” with both indoor and outdoor areas heated up to 30 degrees, and divided between an indoor SPA and an outdoor terrace areas.
- Heated whirlpool up to 32 degrees, all year round, access for children with over 14 years old
- One new outdoor “Relax Pool” heated up to 30 degrees, all year round
- One new outdoor pool for kids “Kids Pool” heated up to 30 degrees, all year round
- Beach club & lounge with bar service
- 2 sun beds and one umbrella per room (the first three rows are reserved for guests from our suites)
- Child care in Falky land from 3 years
- Free WiFi in the rooms and all public areas and on the beach
On your arrival:
We are happy to have your room prepared latest by 3.00 pm.
On your departure:
We kindly ask you to leave the room by 11.00 am on your departure day.
Should you require a late check-out please contact our front desk team.
Hotel & Spa Jesolo
Piazza Le Corbusier 6
IT-30016 Lido di Jesolo (Venezia)
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Parking in front of the entrance is only possible for check-in and check-out.
Garage parking for a fee (15€ per day) . The garage can be accessed with your key card issued at front desk.
Kindly advise if you want our valet staff to park your car in the underground garage. You can collect your car keys at the reception.
Artigiani Restaurant & Market
Daily: from 7.00 am to 10.30 am
High season (15.05 - 30.09) - Daily from 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Low season - Daily from 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm
Hoku Restaurant & Lounge Bar
Hoku Lounge Bar
High season (15.05. - 30.09.) - every day from 10.00 am to 01.00 am
Low season - every day from 10.00 am to 00.00 am
Daily from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Ape Beach Bar
Daily from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
Daily from 12.00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
High season (15.05. - 30.09.) - every day from 7.00 pm to 10.30 pm
Low season - daily from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Breakfast daily from 7.00 am to 11.00 am
Day menu daily from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm
Night menu every day from 10.00 pm to 7.00 am
(Please note that an extra charge will be made for room service)
Acquapura BLUE. HORIZON SPA
Daily: from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Daily from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Daily from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Gym open daily. from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm
June to September daily from 09.00 to 20.00
October to May from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
We kindly ask you to consider that all areas in the hotel are non-smoking, except open spaces and terraces.
On the first floor you can find our cigar lounge.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night/dog, 30€ will be charged (without food).
Via E. Bugatti, 53, 30016 Jesolo VE, Italy (+390421350609)
Surgery Veterinarian San Silvestro
Via Aquileia, 181, 30016 Lido di Jesolo VE,
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
If you need to change your travel plans on short notice, you may cancel your booking up to 15 days before arrival, without any penalty. If a cancellation is made within 3 days, the hotel reserves the right to charge to following cancellation fees:
14 to 8 days
50% of the total amount of the booked stay
7 to 4 days
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
3 to day of arrival or no show
100% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show, not used rooms and early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners.
Kindly note that, according to the Italian law, for European citizens we can accept cash payments for a maximum of € 1.999,99 per stay.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
There are a large number of barrier-free areas in our hotels. Of course, we will also be happy to help you overcome any obstacles and assist you whenever necessary.
The following areas of the Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo are accessible barrier-free:
- Some rooms (please ask for availability in advance) incl. special equipment, e.g. walk-in shower, grab rails in shower and WC
- All publicly accessible areas incl. spa area
- Falky Area
- Wheelchair with sand wheels
- Wheelchair accessible beach umbrellas