– Overnight stay in the selected room or suite category
– Reading corner with a selection of interesting reading material, daily newspapers, and magazines
– Depot - storage facilities for sports equipment
– Free parking (e-gas stations available - chargeable)
– Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
– Refreshing welcome drink
– Rich breakfast buffet with live cooking station
– “Real. Styrian. International. ” Gourmet menu of choice at Restaurant Steirer (included with half board arrangement)
– Menus for guests with special dietary needs due to intolerances, allergies or special wishes, so that everyone can enjoy our delicacies (please specify when booking)
– In the lobby during the day flavoured mountain spring water and Styrian apples
– On arrival 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
– Use of the Acquapura SPA with its 1,500 m² water and wellness area: with indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpool, ice pool, spacious relaxation rooms, Finnish and bio sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins and sun loungers and Alpine Acquapura SPA garden
– Modern gym with high-tech cardio equipment
– quiet yoga and workout room
– Spa bag with cuddly bathrobe, towels and slippers for the duration of your stay
– Vital Corner with tea, mountain spring water, Styrian apples, dried fruits and nuts
– Active. Relax. Program: Participation in the sports and active program, as well as guided sauna infusions.
– Insider tips and guided tours
– Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card with over 100 free holiday experiences and over 100 bonus services
– 20% green fee discount at all four golf courses of the Golfsafari Schladming-Dachstein
– 10% (on site) or 12% (online advance reservation) Discount on rental sports equipment at Bründl Sports Planet Planai and Bründl Sports Bikeworld Schladming
From 3.00 pm
Early Check-in from 9.00 am:
without breakfast: € 50 per room (summer), € 80 per room (winter)
On request, depending on availability
Until 11.00 am
Late Check-Out until 6.00 pm:
€ 50 per room (summer), € 80 per room (winter)
Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
For hotel guests, the hotel's own outside parking place is available free of charge.
E-charging stations are available for a fee. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
*Opening hours may vary*
Daily: 7.00 am – 10.30 am
Daily: 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Hotel bar "genießBAR"
Daily: 10.30 am – 12.00 am
Daily: 6.00 am – 11.00 pm
Daily: 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
Daily: 6.00 am – 8.00 pm
Daily: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
Daily: 6.00 am – 12.00 am
Daily: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Upon appointment: 9.30 am – 8.00 pm
24 hours per day
Our “Sport. Spa. Style.” active hotel is smoke-free from November 2019. Due to the new law on the protection of non-smokers, all hotel areas are equipped as non-smoking zones. At the hotel entrance, on the room balconies as well as on the terraces at the genießBAR or in the Acquapura SPA one can still enjoy his cigarette in the fresh air undisturbed. Please note that we charge a fee of € 200,- for the smell of smoke in the room. Please close the door while smoking on the balcony. Thank you for your understanding.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night/dog, 25€ will be charged (without food).
Mag. Gertrud Trinker
Martin-Luther-Straße 33, 8970 Schladming +43 (0) 3687 244 74
Dr. Matthias Brandstätter
Ramsau 46, 8972 Ramsau am Dachstein +43 (0) 664 135 50 37
Do you avoid animal products or have a food intolerance? In our establishment, you can expect delicacies for every preference. So that your holiday experience is also topped off with culinary delights, we offer you alternative products. Please let us know at the time of your booking or a few days before your arrival, if we are allowed to spoil you with special products, such as various pasta, pastries, cheese & sausage products, spreads or cereals. We will conjure up wonderful dishes for you according to your wishes – you will be delighted!
In the case of special diets (vegetarian, vegan) and/or intolerances (lactose, gluten, etc.) we ask that you notify us when making your booking or at least a few days before your arrival.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
If you need to change your travel plans on short notice, you may cancel your booking up to 14 days before arrival, without any penalty.
If a cancellation is made within 14 days, the hotel reserves the right to charge to following cancellation fees:
13 to 7 days before arrival:
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
6 days to 1 day before arrival:
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
On the day of arrival:
90% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show and early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
It is possible to make a deposit in advance. You can pay the final bill on site in cash, with ATM/EC card, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express.
Planai Hotel Errichtungs- und Betriebs GmbH
CRN: 379022 k
Head office: Schladming
Commercial court: LG Leoben
For information on our guided tours (free of charge) and activity tips tailored to you, please contact our Experience Concierge Daniel Egger at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From mid-May to 1st of November, we offer our guests a special extra: you enjoy your excluive Falkensteiner holiday, and we give you the Schladming-Dachstein summer card as a gift!
More details Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming | Schlaming Dachstein Hotel
There are a large number of barrier-free areas in our hotels. Of course, we will also be happy to help you overcome any obstacles and assist you whenever necessary.
The following rooms of the Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming are accessible barrier-free:
- Some rooms (please enquire about availability in advance) incl. special equipment, e.g. walk-in shower, grab rails in shower and WC, emergency button in bathroom
- Two barrier-free rooms available
- Reception & lobby
- Restaurant Steirer
- Conference rooms
- Treatment rooms
- Gymnastics room and fitness area
- Pool area (small parts of it)
- Sauna area
- Parking area directly in front of entrance
Tipping has a long tradition, especially in Austria, and is regarded as financial appreciation and a thank you for special service. However, the increase in cashless payments means that tipping is becoming more and more complicated. In addition, we have changed the concept in some of our hotels and included more services. This means that there is even less opportunity to tip when paying.
After an increasing number of requests from our guests for ways to give tips in an uncomplicated way, we have created the voluntary flat-rate tip.
With this we take the liberty of adding 10 euros per night/room to your bill as a voluntary tip, provided you were satisfied with the service. You have the option to cancel, reduce or even increase this amount at any time. Of course, you can still tip individually.
We will inform you again in detail about our voluntary flat-rate tip at check-in and check-out and will also be happy to accept your wishes here.
This model is not only a service for our guests but also puts a smile on the faces of our staff. And we would like to thank you for this!
Good to know
Every Falkensteiner hotel that offers the voluntary flat-rate tip has its own tip committee. The committee consists of one employee per department and decides how the money is to be distributed.