ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming
Enjoy great accommodation in Austria
For a pleasant stay in our Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming we have summarized the most important information for you. Book your accommodation for a great holiday in Austria now!
- Welcome drink
- 1 bottle of mineral water in your room upon arrival
- SPA-bag with bathrobe, towels and flip-flops (during the stay)
- Free use of hotel facilities
- Acquapura SPA, combined indoor and outdoor pool with jacuzzis-loungers, heated outdoor pool, relaxation rooms, saunas, infrared cabins and fitness room
- Tea and spring water at your disposal at the SPA area
- 20% discount on the official green fee for all 4 golf courses of the golf safari Schladming-Dachstein
- Schladming-Dachstein SummerCard with free admission to over 100 top attractions and over 100 bonus services
- 12% discount on rental of ski and snowboard equipment at Bründl Sports Planet Planai & in the Bründl Sports Bikeworld Schladming
- Active. Relax. Programme
- Depot - storage options for ski or (winter) sports equipment
- Reading corner with a tiny selection of interesting literature, newspapers and magazines
- Parking at the hotel
- Wifi at the whole hotel building
From 3.00 pm
Early Check-in from 9.00 am:
without breakfast: € 50 per room (summer), € 80 per room (winter)
On request, depending on availability
Until 11.00 am
Late Check-Out until 6.00 pm:
€ 50 per room (summer), € 80 per room (winter)
Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming
Phone: +43 50 991180 13
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Free parking on site.
Four E-filling stations are available for hotel guests.
*Opening hours may vary*
Daily: 7.00 am – 10.30 am
Daily: 6.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Hotel bar "genießBAR"
Daily: 10.30 am – 12.00 am
Daily: 6.00 am – 09.00 pm
Daily: 8.00 am – 8.00 pm
Infrared cabins and heated loungers
Daily: 6.00 am – 8.00 pm
Daily: 10.00 am – 8.00 pm
Daily: 6.00 am – 12.00 am
Daily: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Upon appointment: 9.30 am – 8.00 pm
24 hours per day
Our “Sport. Spa. Style.” active hotel is smoke-free from November 2019. Due to the new law on the protection of non-smokers, all hotel areas are equipped as non-smoking zones. At the hotel entrance, on the room balconies as well as on the terraces at the genießBAR or in the Acquapura SPA one can still enjoy his cigarette in the fresh air undisturbed. Please note that we charge a fee of € 200,- for the smell of smoke in the room. Please close the door while smoking on the balcony. Thank you for your understanding.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night/dog, 25€ will be charged (without food).
Mag. Gertrud Trinker
Martin-Luther-Straße 33, 8970 Schladming +43 (0) 3687 244 74
Dr. Matthias Brandstätter
Ramsau 46, 8972 Ramsau am Dachstein +43 (0) 664 135 50 37
Do you avoid animal products or have a food intolerance? In our establishment, you can expect delicacies for every preference. So that your holiday experience is also topped off with culinary delights, we offer you alternative products. Please let us know at the time of your booking or a few days before your arrival, if we are allowed to spoil you with special products, such as various pasta, pastries, cheese & sausage products, spreads or cereals. We will conjure up wonderful dishes for you according to your wishes – you will be delighted!
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
If you need to change your travel plans on short notice, you may cancel your booking up to 14 days before arrival, without any penalty.
If a cancellation is made within 14 days, the hotel reserves the right to charge to following cancellation fees:
13 to 7 days before arrival:
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
6 days to 1 day before arrival:
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
On the day of arrival:
90% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show and early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
It is possible to make a deposit in advance. You can pay the final bill on site in cash, with ATM/EC card, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express.
Planai Hotel Errichtungs- und Betriebs GmbH
CRN: 379022 k
Head office: Schladming
Commercial court: LG Leoben
The bus fleet of the Planai-Hochwurzen railways facilitates the challenging ascent or reliably brings you back to the start of your tour.
Bushotline: +43 (0) 3687 / 22042-117
Further information on bus operation and ticket prices can be found here.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
There are a large number of barrier-free areas in our hotels. Of course, we will also be happy to help you overcome any obstacles and assist you whenever necessary.
The following rooms of the Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming are accessible barrier-free:
- Some rooms (please enquire about availability in advance) incl. special equipment, e.g. walk-in shower, grab rails in shower and WC, emergency button in bathroom
- Reception & lobby
- Restaurant Steirer
- Conference rooms
- Treatment rooms
- Gymnastics room and fitness area
- Pool area (small parts of it)
- Sauna area
- Parking area directly in front of entrance