8970 Schladming, Styria, Austria
Plan your trip to Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming, which is centrally located in Schladming at 745 meters above sea level in the centre of the holiday paradise Schladming-Dachstein.
- Salzburg (A10): approx. 1 ¼ hours
- Villach (A10): approx. 1 ½ hours
- Klagenfurt (A10): approx. 2 hours
- Munich (A8, A10): approx. 2 ½ hours
- Vienna (S6): approx. 3 hours
- From the west:
Take the Tauern autobahn (A10) until the Ennstal traffic node. From there, it’s only about 25 km to the Schladming-Dachstein region via the Ennstal federal road (B320) - exit "Schladming-Ost/Planai".
- From the east:
Take the southern autobahn (A2), then over the Semmering (S6) to the St. Michael traffic node. Continue on the Pyhrn autobahn (A9) to the Liezen traffic node and take the Ennstal federal road (B320) - exit "Schladming-Ost/Planai".
- From the south-east:
Go from Graz - Pyhrn autobahn - Liezen - Ennstal federal road (B320) - exit "Schladming-Ost/Planai".
- From the south:
Go from Villach - Tauern autobahn Ennstal traffic node - Ennstal federal road (B320) - exit "Schladming-Ost/Planai".
- Salzburg: approx. 1 ½ hours
- Villach: approx. 2 ½ hours
- Klagenfurt: approx. 3 hours
- Munich: approx. 3 ½ hours
- Vienna: approx. 3 ½ hours
- Salzburg airport (SZG), 90 km, approx. 1 hour
- Graz airport (GRZ): 180 km, approx. 2 hours
Welcome Home E-Mobility!
Sustainability and environmental conscience is something we strongly support at Falkensteiner. Therefore, we provide the following charging stations for your EV at this hotel:
- Number of charging stations: 2 charging points
- Plug: Type 2 (without charging cable)
- Output: max. 22kW
- Availability: opened 24 hours
- Parking spaces available
Whether from the airport or the train station, with our transfer service an easy and comfortable trip is guaranteed.