- Outdoor pools, Indoor pools connected to the outdoor pool, Thalasso-indoor / outdoor pool, children's indoor pool
- Turkish hammam: Experience the Oriental path to well-being!
- Infinity pool: Enjoy a fantastic view of the Kornati Islands and the sea.
- Sauna world: Steam bath, sanarium, Finnish sauna, brine steam bath, private spas and the outdoor sauna.
- Relaxation areas overlooking the sea and Velebit.
- Rich offer of wellness treatments.
- SPA bistro with refreshing drinks and light meals.
Unwind at the Falkensteiner Punta Skala resort water world and wellness zone near Zadar, Croatia. You will find a variety of relaxing and fun experiences on overall 8.000sq m. Live lavishly and treat yourself to saunas, Turkish hammam, massages, facials, and body treatments.
Take a swim in one of our pools or better – try them all- indoor and outdoor pools, sea salt pools, infinity pools. If you come with kids, they will have fun on a giant waterslide, dip in the shallow pool or learn to swim with our professional staff. And when you need some alone „me“ time, we can take care of them so you can relax. Vacation with us is truly a vacation.
- A wide variety of feel-good and relaxation opportunities spread over 2,000 sq m
- 3 outdoor pools with a giant waterslide
- 1 indoor pool
- Family Wellness area with a Finnish sauna, steam bath
- Relaxation zones (dark room with waterbeds, wellness garden, relax room)
- Fitness centre with cardiovascular machines
- Treatment rooms for wellness and beauty treatments (classic massages, manicures, pedicures, beauty treatments)
Falkensteiner Punta Skala Spa is a quiet sanctuary. For your peace and privacy, please switch off your mobile phone or place it on silent mode, at all times while within the Spa.
Advanced reservations are recommended to ensure availability. Please book your treatments by phone +385 (0)23 555 940 or at the reception.
Guests are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the appointment time to allow themselves ample time to check in and change. Late arrivals may result in a reduction of your treatment experience. You will receive the best treatment possible within the remaining appointment time, but full treatment costs still apply regardless of the time spent.
Please inform us of any health conditions (physical ailments, allergies or disabilities) at the time of booking.
Smoking is not permitted in the Spa’s facilities at any time. The use of video and still cameras is strictly forbidden. The spa is a tranquil space, so as a courtesy to our other guests be aware of the volume of your voice so as not to disturb anyone.
Your modesty will be respected at all times. You will receive a robe, slippers and flip flops (in your room) to wear in Spa and a locker for your personal belongings. Please leave jewelry and valuables in your hotel room safe. If you wish to use swimming pools, please bring your own bathing suit.
All treatments will be charged to your room and will appear on the room account at the time of departure from the resort. Guests are welcome to pay by credit card or cash if preferred.
If you must reschedule or cancel any Spa appointments or packages, please notify the Spa 6 hours in advance. Missed appointments are subject to a 100% charge for reserved services.
All Spa guests must be 16 years of age and above. Guests under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in order to receive treatments.
Falkensteiner Punta Skala resort cannot accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items.