- Fortis Health & Fitness Club with top-notch indoor/outdoor facilities
- Both individual & group trainings to choose from
- +20 different sports to enjoy (Tennis, Padel, Basketball, Football, Handball, Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Running, Nordic Walking, Jogging, Yoga, FitFloat, Biking)
- Fun water sports (SUP, Kayak, Surf stepper, Swimming…)
- 10 different academies with programmes for children & adults
- Personal coaching & customized programmes
- Sports events all year round (ATP Challenger, Zadarhalf triathlon, events with former tennis ATP stars)
When you stay with us, you will have the opportunity to enjoy 200 sunny days a year and partake in many outdoor activities like swimming, tennis, padel,football, triathlon trenings, bike tours, beach volleyball, basketball, and Nordic walking. For those who prefer indoor activities, Fortis Club has a spacious fitness zone, group activities like pilates, yoga, boot camps, HIIT trainings, and bowling. To explore the Mediterranean surroundings, you can take a bike ride or go for a run, or try out SUP or kayaking. So come on an adventure and stay with us for more activity and fun!
Our 800 m2 fitness area is equipped with a wide selection of more than 40 different Technogym machines, including rowing machines, treadmills, bikes, cable machines, step climbers, racks, benches, dumbbells, and boxing bags. Each machine is equipped with a monitor that comes with interactive virtual coaches and customizable training programmes. If you're ever in need of help, our personal coaches are always available to help you out. Our fitness area is open from 15.02. to 06.01.
Fitness & Health Club with:
- Cardio Fitness Area
- Free weights Fitness Area
- Area for functional Fitness
- Area for group Fitness
- Area for individual trainings
- Professional guidance & support
- Top rated technology and sports equipment by Technogym
- Individual or group trainings with body analysis and targeted personalized programmes
If you're looking to get the most out of your workouts and target a particular area of your body, our private trainers are here to help. Not only do they provide individualized and tailored training sessions, but they also provide body analysis with a special device and a diet plan. Take advantage of this unique opportunity and make the most out of your exercise routine.