Spa therapy is a preventive or remedial treatment carried out in accordance with an individually-tailored healing plan, comprising modern physiotherapeutic applications. Our experienced team of doctors is at your disposal throughout your stay to advise you.
TREATMENTS AT MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ – THE POWER OF NATURE!
Mariánské Lázně has springs of 7-10°C carbonated soda water. The mineral spring water is used primarily for bathing applications. For this purpose, Falkensteiner Grand MedSpa Marienbad has its own Alexandra Spring. Another treatment is the drinking of healing mineral water. A particularly good effect is achieved by drinking the water directly at source. The main sources are on the colonnade and in parks around the town.
CO2 gas from Mariánské Lázně of volcanic origin and with 99.7% CO2 content is used for special dry baths. The CO2 permeates the skin and leads to vasodilation. This stimulates circulation, improves blood flow, and activates metabolism throughout the body.
Moor mud from the region of Mariánské Lázně is used for mud packs and the preparation for massages. It promotes blood circulation and relieves pain.
ALEXANDRA PREVENTIVE SPA TREATMENT
Available for 1/2/3/4 week(s) including half-board with light lunch snack
- Welcome drink
- On Saturday afternoon, you are invited for coffee and cake
- A festive 6-course gala dinner on Saturday evening
- Free use of the 2,500 m2 Medical SPA pool and sauna area
- Bathrobe in your room and bathing bag with towel for use during your stay
- Health courses such as aqua jogging, Thera-Band, back training, power yoga (some classes are for a fee, limited places on weekends)
- Regular lectures and evening entertainment music
The therapy package includes:
- Initial medical examination
- Individual treatment plan prepared by a doctor
- 3 treatments per day (1 rest day per week)
- Blood analysis: Glycaemia, cholesterol, uric acid
- Spring water drinking treatment according to prescription
- Final examination with medical report and confirmation of application