ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT Falkensteiner Spa Resort Mariánské Lázně
Discover our Premium Collection Hotel in Czech Republic
For a pleasant stay in our Falkensteiner Spa Resort Mariánské Lázně we have summarized the most important information for you. Discover our wellness hotel and book your stay in the region of Western Bohemia.
- 2,500 m² Acquapura Spa
- Accommodation including full board ((breakfast, good 4U lunch, dinner) or half board (breakfast & dinner) or breakfast only
- Unlimited access to the pools, saunas and fitness during opening hours
- Drinking cure - water from the Alexandra mineral spring
From 3.00 pm
- By car: please bear in mind the compulsory vignette on Czech motorways and book your vignette online at the latest the day before your arrival: Electronic Vignette - eDalnice
- By train: Marianske Lazne railway station, 3 km from the city centre. From Prague, or from Germany via Nuremberg, with a change of trains in Cheb (Eger).
- By plane: Vaclav Havel Airport Prague, transfer service on request.
Until 11.00 am
Early Check-in and late Check-out:
On request and fee subject to availability.
Early Spa Check-in
On the day of arrival, our Acquapura Spa is available to you (including bathrobe and towel) before room check-in, upon request and at an additional charge.
Falkensteiner Spa Resort Mariánské Lázně
CZ-353 01 MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ
Phone: +49 2361 49727 13
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Our garage is available for a 400 CZK/night. You have access to the garage with your room card which you will receive at the reception.
Valet Parking, please let us know if you would like our staff to park your car in the underground car park.
Due to current Covid 19 restrictions, the opening times of our F&B outlets are subject to short term changes.
Monday to Friday: from 7.00 am to 10.30 am
Saturday to Sunday: from 7.00 am to 11.00 am
Good 4U lunch
Daily: from 12.00 pm to 1.30 pm
Daily: from 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Sunday to Thursday: from 11.00 am to 23.00 pm
Friday and Saturday: from 11.00 am to 12.00 am
Reception: from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Medical & Beauty Treatments: from 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Fitness: from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm
Swimming pools: from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm
Bio sauna: 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Infrared-, Finnish sauna and steam bath: 2.00 to 9.00 pm (Friday and Saturday until 10.00 p.m.)
24 hours per day
All areas in the hotel are non-smoking areas, except the balconies, outdoor areas and terraces.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night/dog, 25€ will be charged (without food).
MVDr. Luděk Veselý Šafaříkova 7/798, 353 01 Mariánské Lázně, Tschechien +420354625483
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegetarian, vegan and lactose-free meals are available on request. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
You can find our cancellation conditions in every price offer or confirmation.
In case of a no-show and early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
In addition to cash, we accept the following credit cards: Mastercard, VISA, Diners, American Express and Maestro.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
There are a large number of barrier-free areas in our hotels. Of course, we will also be happy to help you overcome any obstacles and assist you whenever necessary.
The following rooms of the Falkensteiner Spa Resort Marienbad are accessible barrier-free:
- Some rooms (please enquire about availability in advance) incl. special equipment, e.g. walk-in shower, grab rails in shower and WC, special mattress
- Spa area
- Pool lift