- Long-standing tradition Head off each day on your South Tyrolean adventures. And after a day filled with new experiences and discoveries, let us welcome you back to a homely atmosphere with our warm hospitality.
- Holidays for everyone From young to old, families, friends or couples in love. A great mix of guests who have one thing in common: They have a sense of adventure and are cosmopolitan.
- Experience South Tyrol What defines us? Our unique location in the Gitschberg-Jochtal skiing and hiking region, the surrounding nature, our culinary culture and our activity program.
- Car-free holiday Arrive and discover new parts of South Tyrol every day - without a car. Thanks to the AlmencardPlus you can use all lift facilities and public transport in our beautiful holiday region free of charge.
- Gourmet delights South Tyrol will find its way to your heart through your stomach. Because here not only does Alpine meet Mediterranean, but also the unique, simple regional cuisine merges with a refined culinary art.
- Acquapura SPA If you do a lot, you should also take time to completely relax afterwards: in our heated indoor and outdoor pool and in the spacious sauna area with its exclusive suite of different saunas.
With our cuisine, we aim to satisfy a longing. A longing for culinary highlights and tasty down-to-earth cuisine as well as our regional cuisine, which is as simple as it is unique since it unites the best of the Alps with spirited Italian influences. With our new gourmet concept, we not only serve you a new variety of Knödel (a type of dumpling), but also Italian classics that you simply can't get enough of. And sometimes we even venture beyond our national borders.