- Holidays for everyone From young to old, families, friends or couples in love. A great mix of guests who have one thing in common: They have a sense of adventure and are cosmopolitan.
- Experience South Tyrol What defines us? Our unique location in the Gitschberg-Jochtal skiing and hiking region, the surrounding nature, our culinary culture and our activity program.
- Car-free holiday Arrive and discover new parts of South Tyrol every day - without a car. Thanks to the AlmencardPlus you can use all lift facilities and public transport in our beautiful holiday region free of charge.
- Gourmet delights South Tyrol will find its way to your heart through your stomach. Because here not only does Alpine meet Mediterranean, but also the unique, simple regional cuisine merges with a refined culinary art.
- Acquapura SPA If you do a lot, you should also take time to completely relax afterwards: in our heated indoor and outdoor pool and in the spacious sauna area with its exclusive suite of different saunas. NEW from the summer season: 1 new family sauna with relax area.
- Modern Alpine design. Elegantly renovated rooms and suites with a local, contemporary look.
ACTIVE. MOUNTAIN. SPIRIT.
Whether nature is in bloom or in winter sleep, you are drawn out to pursue your sporting hobbies. Start an active day full of energy in the morning, pack your rucksack and set off on an outdoor adventure. Hiking, mountaineering, mountain biking or darting down snow-covered slopes. The skiing and hiking region Gitschberg-Jochtal offers countless possibilities for exhilarating active moments in South Tyrolean nature. Let yourself be inspired by the landscapes & panoramas of the beautiful surroundings and experience your very own personal adventure.