- Falkensteiner Hotel’s traditional house in South Tyrol with a unique charme and a distinct hospitality
- Excellent location in the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, an excellent starting point for the greatest mountaineering activities which live up to even the highest expectations
- Only 300 metres from the nearest ski slope incl. ski pass service in the hotel
- Winter sports paradise also for non-skiers: idyllic toboggan run for the whole family at the Fane Alm, snowshoe hiking in the direct surroundings, cross-country ski run 5 minutes from the hotel
- Relax in the heated indoor and outdoor pool and the expanded sauna facilities including an exclusive experiential sauna
- Spacious rooms in a modern alpine style with large balconies invite to relax with plenty of space
With our cuisine, we aim to satisfy a longing. A longing for culinary highlights and tasty down-to-earth cuisine as well as our regional cuisine, which is as simple as it is unique since it unites the best of the Alps with spirited Italian influences. With our new gourmet concept, we not only serve you a new variety of Knödel (a type of dumpling), but also Italian classics that you simply can't get enough of. And sometimes we even venture beyond our national borders.