Do I have to wear a protective mask in the gondola?
Yes, the protective mask is currently mandatory on public transport.
What are the arrival and departure times at the hotel?
Check-in is possible from 4 pm and check-out until 10 am
Is there a children's entertainment in the hotel?
There is free childcare in Falkyland during the summer months of July and August. For the remaining periods, Falkyland is available to your children without supervision. In addition, the Nassfeld region offers a children's program for children aged 6-10 years as part of the Nassfeld Plus Card. You can find more information here.
Are there any restrictions in the Acquapura SPA?
The Acquapura SPA area will be available to guests, subject to the legal requirements. The minimum distance as well as the maximum number of persons in saunas and pools must be observed. For your safety, the steam bath will remain temporarily out of operation and no infusions will be made.
Is there an activity programme at the hotel?
Yes, there will still be an activity programme with yoga, Segway tours etc.
Is there an in-house bike rental and Segway rental?
Yes there is an E-Bike & Segway rental in our sports corner.
How many guests are allowed in the hotel?
According to the austrian government there are no regulations concerning the number of guests in the hotel.
Can the safety distance be kept?
Every guest is responsible for keeping the safety distance. We support with information and markings.
How are the meals offered? Is there a buffet?
We will continue to offer the meals as "buffet" and "front cooking", in compliance with the legal requirements. This means that free removal of the food is permitted in compliance with the regulations (use of disinfectant or disposable gloves).
Can we eat when we want?
According to the current regulations it is possible for us to place all our guests at the minimum distance. Therefore you can eat as usual during our restaurant opening hours.
Is there enough safety distance in the restaurant?
We have provided enough space between our tables, so we can keep the minimum distance in the restaurant.
In the buffet area each guest is responsible for keeping the minimum distance. In addition, we recommend wearing a mouth-and-nose protection during the buffet area.
Where must the masks be worn?
If you have booked a SPA treatment, please wear a mouth & nose protector as a guest.
Which entry and exit regulations apply in Austria?
The entry and exit regulations change constantly. Please refer to the current information on the homepage of the ÖAMTC or the responsible foreign offices.
All group-wide corona measures can be found here .
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
From 4.00 pm
Until 10.00 am
Early Check-in and late Check-out
Early Check In: from 9.00 am
- At the room - € 40 per room
- At the SPA - € 20 per person
- Plus breakfast – additional charge of € 20 per person
Late Check Out:
- At the room until 3.00 pm - € 40 per room
- At the room until 6.00 pm - € 60 per room
- At the room later than 6.00 pm – an additional night will be charged
- At the SPA until 6.00 pm - € 20 per person
Early Check In & Late Check Out is not guaranteed automatically and only valid on prior request and upon availability.
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
For hotel guests, the hotel's own car park is available free of charge. For an additional fee, it's possible to park in the hotel car park. For access to the garage, you can get a key card issued at check-in.
Daily: from 7.00 am to 10.30 am
Daily: from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Daily: from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
Daily: from 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
Outdoor Whirlpool Sauna
Daily: from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm
Daily: from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm
From 01.07 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
From 18.07. – 31.08. 7 days per week, 8 hours per day
24 hours per day
- Overnight stay in the booked room category
- Carinzia luxury half-board with rich breakfast buffet, sweet afternoon snack and dinner
- Daily sports & activity programme
- Sport concierge: advice at "Base Camp" – the Carinzia Sports Corner
- Nassfeld +Card Holiday including use of cable cars and discounts with many partners in the region
- Welcome drink
- Upon arrival, 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
- Once a week, live music at the bar
- Carinzia Spa package with bathrobe, bath towel and bathing shoes in a swim bag (on loan for the duration of your stay)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
- Use of the Acquapura SPA over 2,400 m²
- 1x greenfee at golf the course Nassfeld Golf per person/night in the deluxe room category or higher
The entire interior of the hotel is a non-smoking area. Smoking is only permitted outdoors and on the balconies. Smoking in the room will incur a cleaning fee.
Dogs are very welcome. The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia offers everything a dog's heart desires.
Highlights for holidays with a dog (Pre-registration required)
• Arrival package for every dog (treats, chewing bones, etc.)
• Tips for walks (based on the circumstances)
• Dog blanket, towel, bowl and scarf
Four-legged guests are allowed in the room, the lobby, the bar area and in the garden. Out of consideration for other guests, dogs must always be kept on a leash in the public areas of the hotel. Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant and SPA area.
Price for a holiday with a dog
€15 per night (feed not included) until 13th of April 2020
€20 per night (feed not included) from 1st of May 2020
In the case of special diets (vegetarian, vegan) and/or intolerances (lactose, gluten, etc.) we ask that you notify us when making your booking or at least a few days before your arrival.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
Cancellation until 14 days before arrival is free of charge. In case of a cancellation within14 days before your arrival, we will charge the following cancellation fees:
13 to 7 days before arrival
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
6 days to 1 day before arrival
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
On the day of arrival
90% of the total amount of the booked stay
In case of a no-show, unused rooms or an early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
In addition to cash payments, payment by credit card is also possible. We accept: Master Card, Visa, Diners Club, American Express and Maestro. We do not accept cheques.