- Loving childcare in Falky Land for children from 3 to 12 years old
- Juice bar in Falky Land & soft ice cream machine
- Alpine-Adriatic cuisine & Carinthian cuisine incl. Falkensteiner full board package
- Cosy family rooms and suites in various sizes
- Falky Land with play and craft area & indoor soft play facility
- Outdoor Falky bouncy castle (only in summer)
- Falky children's spa: Pool area with slide, baby pool, children's sauna and children's steam bath
- Falky Land with childcare from Sun-Fri from 9am-8pm, Sat from 9am-5pm.
It is a well-known fact that children love to be pampered. We have taken this particularly to heart and added a unique highlight to our fun & feel-good programme. With the Falky Children's Spa, we make it possible for our youngest guests to get a taste of the soothing world of wellness. In addition to whizzing down the water slide, the children's sauna and steam bath as well as specially designed relaxation treatments for young and old provide valuable moments together and maximum recreation!
Pure holiday pleasure is also promised by numerous sporting activities, creative programme options, entertainment and event days, which offer something for every taste. Whether it's pony trekking, face painting, dancing, ball sports, pirate or nature exploration days - holiday joy, family fun and meeting new friends are the order of the stay! Experience unforgettable adventures with us for the family album.
- Baby equipment: Free hire of baby bath, baby monitor, back carriers, changing mat, nappy bucket, bottle warmer, thermometer, potty, bibs, high chair, buggy
- Babysitting on request and for a fee
- Extensive activity and enertainment programme for the whole family, children's disco with Falky, evening entertainment
- Further family highlights such as pirate days, face painting and nature discovery days with our forest educator
- Ideal starting point for family hikes & many family attractions in and around the hotel
- Direct location on the slopes, in-house ski school with ski hire and various winter sports facilities off the slopes
- Camps, e.g. Science Camp & Hannover 96 Football Camp
Gourmets of all ages will be spoilt by regional specialities, varied dishes with a Mediterranean touch and classic favourites. Look forward to a rich breakfast buffet with vitality corner, lunch snack with hot and cold dishes, evening buffet with thematic focuses and a children's buffet for your little ones. Extra: Children's juice bar in Falky Land during childcare hours.
In the winter season: Additional cake buffet in the afternoon.
In the summer season: Full board plus - all drinks (table wine, beer, as well as juices and water) included at meals in the restaurant.
Wellness feeling from an early age - security, time together and well-being with a touch of extravagance: We offer massages for parents and children, age-appropriate treatments, manicures and pedicures for colourful children's hands and feet as well as family sauna infusions and first experiences in the steam bath in our own children's spa.
Given the beautiful mountain location of our hotel, there is nothing more obvious than spending valuable time together in nature. Edutainment by our forest educator awaits young and old explorers, an extensive sports and animation programme takes place in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, and guided family hikes and mountain bike tours lay a breathtaking panorama at your feet.
- Babysitting service on request & for a fee
- Baby equipment or baby package (bottle warmer, changing mat, nappy bucket, baby bath, baby monitor, back carrier, buggy) subject to availability and payment of deposit. Please inform us before arrival!
- Childcare for little Falky fans from 3-12 years in Falky Land 6 days a week
- Fun, games and edutainment adapted to the respective age groups
- While the kids discover, get creative and let off steam in Falky Land under professional supervision, you can relax in our spa area or enjoy your child-free time in other ways.
- Soft play facility
- Table tennis
- Billiards & Darts
- Table football and much more
Carinthia offers a variety of excursion destinations and adventures for you to experience as a family all year round. The recreational paradise of Katschberg in particular offers a varied landscape for sporting activities. Hiking, climbing, archery and summer tobogganing or learning to ski as well as creating your very own winter wonderland off-piste - time in nature, fitness opportunities and cultural highlights enrich your holiday all year round.
- Sporting experiences and adventures are written in capital letters on the Katschberg in summer. Expect hiking, biking, Segway riding, archery, tennis, volleyball, football on outdoor sports fields, Katschhausen playground, adventure climbing park, horseback riding, mountain railway to the Aineck & more.
- 2,000m² Acquapura SPA & Falky children's spa with slide and baby pool
- Bicycle and e-bike rental at the hotel
- Guided family hikes & exciting activities in the region
- Summer gadgets for children: Water wings, water balls etc.
- Region card for the duration of your stay for free/discounted admission to many excursion destinations (incl. mountain railways). Available at the reception.
- In the top skiing area Katschberg with over 70 kilometres of slopes & direct access to the slopes incl. children's ski world
- Night skiing (Thursdays, 19-21:30) & toboggan hire
- Hotel ice skating rink incl. skate hire
- Katschberg Advent Trail & horse-drawn carriage ride