9863 Rennweg am Katschberg, Carinthia, Austria
Near the Katschberghöhe at 1,650 m above sea level, south of the Tauern, on the boundary between the Austrian provinces of Salzburg and Carinthia, in the heart of a ski area and region noted for its natural beauty.
We recommend you bring snow chains with you!
Ski area: 0.1 km
Motorway junction: 6 km
Station: 37 km
Regional airport: 117 km
Int. airport: 115 km
- Salzburg (A10): approx. 1 ½ hours
- Ljubljana (A10, A2): approx. 1 ¾ hours
- Munich (A10, A8): approx. 2 ¾ hours
- Vienna (S6): approx. 3 ½ hours
BY MOTORWAY FROM THE NORTH
Take the A10 motorway to Villach − St Michael exit − follow St Michael − after 3km turn right on to the B 99 Katschberg federal highway – after approx. 6 km on the Katschberghöhe, turn left approx. 300 m below the Katschberghöhe.
BY MOTORWAY FROM THE SOUTH
Take the A10 motorway to Salzburg − Rennweg exit − follow the B 99 Katschberg federal highway for approx 5.5. km − turn right approx. 300 m below the Katschberghöhe.
- Salzburg: approx. 3 ¼ hours
- Ljubljana: approx. 4 hours
- Munich: approx. 5 hours
- Klagenfurt airport (KLU): 117 km, approx. 1 hour
- Salzburg airport (SZG): 115 km, approx. 1 ¼ hours
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.