Pure fun on the slopes
66 kilometres of slopes await you with 16 state-of-the-art lifts and the cosiest Alpine mountain huts imaginable. Reliable snow conditions due to the location at an altitude of 1,640 to 2,220 metres. The ski resort Katschberg has been distinguished as leading ski resorts with up to 80 km of slopes by Skiresort.info, the world’s largest test portal for ski resorts.
Find more information here: www.skiresort.info
- Fun & Action between 1,640 and 2,220 meters above sea level
- 100% of the pistes have the latest snowmaking equipment.
- Most of the ski runs (about 40 km) are intermediate slopes; there are easy slopes for beginners (about 10 km). Advanced skiers and boarders will find their challenge on the 10 km of black slopes.
- Katschi’s children world is an exclusive fun park for kids – with mini jet and talking comic characters. Bergbahnen Katschberg guarantees the shortest of lift waiting times and slopes that are perfectly groomed daily. More information
- Ski and snowboard lessons for children, perfection courses for adults and guided ski tours in our own snow sport school
- Ski rental at the hotel
- Ice rink in front of the hotel, usage depending on the weather conditions, ice skates available at the ski rental