From 3.00 pm
Until 10.30 am
Early Check-In & late Check-Out
On request, depending on availability and for an additional charge of € 40 per room
Falkensteiner Family Resort Lido
Bahnhofstraße / Via Stazione 7
Tel. +39 0474 562222
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Parking spaces are available at the hotel
Daily: from 7.30 am to 10.30 am
Daily: from 12.30 pm to 2.00 pm
Bake & Cake
Daily: from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Daily: from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm
Daily: from 7.00 am to 7.30 pm
In summer daily from 12.00 pm to 7.30 pm*
In winter daily from 4.00 pm to 7.30 pm*
*depending on the weather
Daily: from 10.00 am to 7.30 pm
Daily: from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
Daily: from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm
Tel. +39 047456 2222
Sunday to Friday: from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
Saturday: from 4.00 pm to 8.00pm
Munday to Saturday from 9.00 am to 1.30 pm* and 4 pm to 8 pm
Sunday 4 pm to 8 pm
Daily: from 7.30 am to 10.30 pm
We would like to point out that due to the constantly changing COVID regulations, changes to the included services are possible.
You will find the latest information under the item "Corona measures".
Falkensteiner Full Board
- Treats of Nature - 12 Farms Gourmet Cuisine: Regional, sustainable, delicious
- Welcome Home aperitif for the whole family
- Rich breakfast buffet with Italian coffee specialities, tea and cocoa, fresh bread from the local bakery, homemade cakes, fruity jams and spreads, muesli, flakes and grains, fruit variety, yoghurt, savoury cold cuts and cheese specialities, various fruit juices and freshly prepared egg dishes
- Light, authentic dishes for lunch: tasty antipasti, crisp salads, handmade pasta and dumplings, delicious soup, grilled meat and fish and sugary desserts
- Sweet afternoon snack "Bake & Cake" with homemade cake specialities
- Family Dinner: Celebrating meals together on holiday. This is where our new indulgence concept comes into its own. With show-cooking and market stalls, without any dull buffet character, but with a lot of service and freshly prepared, finely arranged dishes from the Italian Bar, Salad Station, Starter Manufacture, Main Course Station or from the Dessert Temple.
- Our "beverage fountains" with good spring and mineral water as well as juices for self-service during meals
- Menus for guests with special dietary requirements due to intolerances, allergies or special requests. Please let us know your needs when booking.
Children and family
Newly designed Baby Land
- For children from 6 months to 2.9 years old
- Toddler care by professional, trained babysitter with programme for the youngest children
- Care 7 days a week from 4 pm to 8 pm
- Playing together with mummy and daddy possible all day long
- Baby-Land with high-quality equipment, especially with natural materials, and lots of space to explore, hide and learn
Baby and toddler equipment
- Baby kitchen with cooking area, microwave, kettle and fridge with fresh milk (open 24 hours)
- Baby food à la carte: daily changing choice menu for children from 11 months to 3 years, fruit break from HIPP for our little guests
- Baby equipment: free hire of cot, changing mat, baby bath, baby monitor, buggy, back carrier, high chair, bottle warmer, nappy bucket, steriliser and potty
Newly designed Falky-Land
- For children from 3-11 years
- Own village "Falkenstein" with shop, school, fire brigade etc.
- Many different attractions such as their own cooking island, reading corner, Tipptoy wall, Lego play corner, puppet play station and much more.
- Weekly edutainment programmes e.g. chemistry day, DIY day, nature detectives etc.
- Supervised lunch and dinner in the Falky restaurant
- Opening hours for childcare: at least 60 hours a week
New Teen Land for children aged 12 and over (starting from christmas)
- Separate, new area for teenagers aged 12 and over
- Lounge area for socialising with table football and table tennis
- E-sports arena with the latest consoles, large screen and comfortable gaming chairs
- Singstar stage with regular Singstar evenings as well as DJ booth to try out for yourself
- Own supervised teen programme and camps
- Your exclusive advisor for an unforgettable holiday experience. With unique insider knowledge about the region and the hotel.
Sky Adventure Park
- Our interactive hotel roof, unique in Europe: The Sky is the limit
- Year-round ski slope with lift and ice skating rink
- Valo Jump, the interactive trampoline world
- Viewing platform
- Bobby Car track and jogging trail
- Motor skills park and floodlit football pitch
Experience the summer
- New, even more varied activity and sports programme with summer family hikes and exciting activities in the region and at the hotel.
- In-house bicycle and e-bike rental with helmets for adults and children for cycling excursions directly from the hotel (e-bikes for a fee)
- Premium partner hotel in the Pustertal Golf Club with free green fees and beginner golfing lesson for those interested.
Experience the winter
- Skiing at Plan de Corones, one of the most modern ski areas in Europe in the Dolomiti Superski ski carousel (www.kronplatz.com), with 116 kilometres of slopes and guaranteed snow from the end of November to mid-April.
- Off to the train, into the gondola: free, modern ski shuttle train directly in front of the hotel every half hour to the ski area (train station approx. 200m away, journey time approx. 20 minutes to Percha near Bruneck)
- With our long-standing partner ski school Kron (https://www.kronschool.com/en/ski-kronplatz/1-0.html we offer weekly enrolments in the ski school directly at the hotel. We also offer our popular Falky Ski School service: children from the age of 4 are picked up directly at the hotel, travel together with the supervisor by train to the ski area, where they experience an exciting day. In the afternoon, after the ski course, they return to the hotel. If mum and dad are still out and about, we accompany the children to the childcare centre.
- Free ski depot directly in the hotel
- Free rental of toboggans and ice skates at the hotel
- Relaxation and well-being in our new wellness and water world Acquapura SPA on 2,800 m² with indoor pool, year-round heated infinity outdoor pool in the lake, the longest indoor water slide in South Tyrol, wave slide and baby pool.
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna with guided infusions, herbal sauna, steam bath and outdoor area
- Family sauna in the afternoon
- Fitness and gymnastics area
- Massage and cosmetics area with a variety of soothing treatments (for a fee) with the Pharmos Natur natural cosmetics line
- Bathing bag for adults with cosy bathrobe, bathing shoes and bath towels on loan during your stay
- Bathing equipment for children with new Falky flip-flops, cosy children's bathrobes
- In the evening: extensive and varied entertainment programme such as piano bar, live music acts, romantic lantern walk.
- Children's evening programme with children's disco, magic show, cocktail evening with pirate show, folk dance performance
- Family day: family evening in the fireside room with wheel of fortune, balloon modelling, popcorn and our new photo box
- Cosy hotel library and reading room with plenty of reading material to browse through as well as regional and international daily newspapers
- Large selection of card and board games
Other at the hotel
- WIFI in the rooms and reception area as well as in the hotel park and swimming pool
- Digital concierge with SuitePad in every room
- Storage for your bike and golf equipment
- Ski room
- Car park directly at the hotel
- Charging station for electric cars
- Holidaypass: Free use of all public transport in South Tyrol (scheduled buses, regional trains and provincial cable cars) including a comprehensive leisure and activity programme. (e.g. ascent and descent in the Gitschberg-Jochtal hiking area).
- Wellness and beauty treatments in the wellness area, family SPA, according to price list
- Pharmos Natur natural cosmetics line
- Own babysitter outside childcare hours
- Various utensils for children: water wings, swimming hoops, etc.
- Use of washing machines and dryers, laundry service
Our hotel is a non smoking hotel. Smoking is only permitted in the outdoor areas
Pets are not permitted.
For holiday with dogs have a look at our dog friendly hotels:
- Schlosshotel Velden
- Hotel Sonnenalpe
- Hotel Schladming
- Balance Resort Stegersbach
- Hotel & Asia Spa Leoben
- Hotel Maria Prag
- Hotel Bratislava
- Hotel & Spa Iadera
- Premium Apartments Senia
- Hotel & Spa Anterselva
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, following general cancellation conditions shall apply:
Free cancellation of your stay is possible until 14 days prior to arrival.
From 13 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 45% of the total amount will be charged.
From 6 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount will be charged.
On the day of arrival, a cancellation fee of 90% of the total amount will be charged.
For no show, unused room or early departure 100% of the total amount will be charged.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance
Your room bill can be paid cash, with your bank card, VISA or Master Card
Single room surcharge (on request)
Local tax € 2,10 per person (from 14 years) / day.
This will be invoiced on site
As soon as your reservation has been confirmed, it is required an advanced payment of 30% of the total amount. Your booking will be guaranteed by this deposit. The rest of your bill will be paid on-site in the hotel. Short term or last minute bookings need a credit card guarantee.
Cassa di Risparmio S.p.a. – Sede Brunico
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.