Since 1957, the Falkensteiner Group has been setting new standards in the holiday hotel industry. From a small pension, the family business has now grown to 30 hotels and residences in 7 countries. In July 2021, our exclusive South Tyrolean family hotel and ancestral home of the group will celebrate its reopening. With elaborate restyling, an experience concept for the whole family and breathtaking architecture, it is one of Europe's top family resorts.
- Regular and flexible working hours by arrangement
- Part Time possible
We offer a variety of contract models:
- 40-hour week with two days off
- Part-time work
- More flexible models with 44 or 48 hour week
- Continuous service
- Seasonal or annual positions
- Regular check-ups with the company doctor
- Offer of a medical massage (e.g. partial body massage every 3 months)
- A variety of discounts and rebates for Lido employees, e.g. at Adidas, Samsung, Food Spring, Garmin, etc.
- Healthy and balanced staff meals are available to you 3 times a day
- Additional discounts for you, your family and friends in over 30 hotels and residences of the Falkensteiner Group in 7 countries.
We are happy to take on the training of apprentices
Numerous further training opportunities through our Falkensteiner Academy in an internationally active company
We are there for you
We have been a strong and trustworthy employer in South Tyrol since 1957
Over 2,000 employees in 7 countries speak for themselves
Then take a look at many more open vacancies at other Falkensteiner hotels!