A special highlight for those who want to treat themselves to a holistic break is the 3,600 m² Acquapura Spa & Slow.Living. A place that inspires all the senses. That does your body good. Slowing down. For a calm and peaceful rest.
The Schlosshotel Velden day spa on the Wörthersee offers unique private retreats and immerses you in an exclusive world of well-being. Personal counselling sessions and individually tailored applications as well as personal coaching make the spa a hotspot for the soul and the consciousness. Versatile effective treatments with in-depth knowledge and empathy, inspiring yoga retreats and mental well-being treatments complete the offer.
Your Saskia Steffen | SPA-Manager
The Wörthersee Resort with the Acquapura Spa & Slow Living offers a generous 3,600 m² as the perfect place for enjoying relaxation and well-being with all your senses.
You will receive individualised advice and will receive a personalised, high-level application called "Slow.Me". This ensures faster and more sustainable effectiveness of the treatment and the guest immediately senses a change or an improvement. We offer three different "Slow.Me" times, which differ in price and duration.
In the field of beauty care and anti-ageing, in cooperation with Dr Peter Durnig we create a facial treatment tailored to each guest, after analysing their complexion. It will be freshly prepared on site after analysis. Dr Peter Durnig Cosmetics are produced locally here on the Wörthersee, are eco-certified and 100% vegan.
Retreats & coaching
The art of slowing down, of the holistic approach, and of conscious and careful interaction with oneself. A place of power for the soul and the consciousness. Come to rest and find yourself through coaching, yoga and meditation in the hotel's gardens. Retreats & coaching sessions are offered on a regular basis.
- Panoramic garden and indoor pool
- Organic herbal sauna, Finnish sauna and steam bath
- Schlossgarten sauna with panoramic window and lake view
- Jacuzzi and gemstone steam room
- Infrared cabin
- Cardio and fitness room with lake view
- Beach club with heated saltwater outdoor pool and private lake access
Daily: from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm
Daily: from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
Ladies and men's sauna
Friday to Sunday: from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm and on request
Daily: 24 hours a day
Daily: from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm and on request
Would you like to treat yourself as a couple to something special? Then let yourself be pampered in our intimate romantic spa suite. Tailored offers will allow you an undisturbed and wonderful time together in an elegant, modern atmosphere.
PAMPERING PROGRAMME FOR TWO
Our romantic spa suite features:
- A light-filled massage lounge
- A luxury steam bath
- A luxury bathroom
- A beautiful four poster bed to cuddle in
- A sensory shower
- Pure water with different flavours and healthy snacks
All offers are specially tailored to couples - for an unforgettable experience.
Luxury for up to eight people: the private VIP spa suite is the ideal way to retire and relax together with your partner or friends. In this luxury retreat you will find your own personal sauna atmosphere, where you can relax in complete peace and seclusion. Our private VIP spa suite offers:
- A steam bath
- A sensory shower
- A luxurious hot tub
- An expansive spa lounge with two massage tables and
- A comfortable sofa area for up to eight people
SLOW.LIVING - CONNECTING BODY AND SOUL
Leave everyday life behind and treat yourself to your well-deserved break! A variety of yoga treatments are available at Schlosshotel Velden to ensure balance and slowing down.
Enjoying the here and now and being in the moment, is something you can learn. Discover our extensive yoga offer and unite your body and mind. Comprehensively and deliberately mindful, energy levels are replenished and new views on relaxation and enjoyment can be experienced. Our expert yoga instructors and personal trainers look forward to improving your inner balance with yoga and a variety of other classes while enjoying the wonderful view of the Wörthersee.
Our Acquapura Spa creates its exclusive offers in harmony with the seasons and nature. This means that we offer special treatments that completely follow the natural cycle of the earth.
Medical & beauty treatments: A very private place of beauty
The breath-taking wellness centre, the Acquapura Spa area, not only houses a wealth of beauty secrets, but is also the home of a beauty surgeon with flair, international education and years of experience.
Dr Peter Durnig, Specialist in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, specialises in all facets of these medical specialties and has been voted the most popular plastic surgeon in Austria many times by his patients. He can be found in the wonderful spa centre and will help you address any concerns you may about beauty - your personal contact with time, compassion and empathy for you:
"I'm here for you, so you can feel comfortable in your body"
Day spa: enjoyment away from the daily routine
In our exclusive 3,600 m² spa and beauty area you will be spoiled by our dedicated team. Choose from our extensive range, which we have arranged for you at our Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden Day Spa.
- Booking daily between 10.00 am and 8.00 pm
- Access to the 3,600 m² Acquapura Spa & Slow Living (except Beach Club)
- Bath bag with bathrobe, towels and flip-flops to use during your stay
- Ronnefeldt tea selection, fruit and dried fruits in the spa bistro
- Free parking during your stay
Cost: € 95 per person
When booking a treatment worth € 150 or more, the entrance fee will be waived.
- Booking Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm
- Day room (exception: public holidays)
- Rich breakfast buffet between 7.00 am and 11.00 am in the morning
- Shoulder and neck massage (30 minutes per person between 11.00 am and 3.00 pm)
- Access to the 3,600 m² Acquapura Spa & Med (except the Beach Club)
- Bath bag with bathrobe, towels and flip flops to use during your stay
- Ronnefeldt tea selection, fruits and dried fruits in the Spa bistro
- Free parking during your stay
Costs: € 278 per room for two people, € 139 for each additional person
OUR INSIDER TIP:
Start your day in the Day Spa or the Spa Experience with a delicious breakfast (from 7.00 am to 11.00 am) for only € 34 per person.
All our offers are subject to availability.