- Exclusive paradise for families, couples and friends
- Artigiani restaurant offering included halfboard and breakfast
- Kento restaurant & lookout offering local a la carte cuisine while chef explores also Japanese tradition
- Acquapura Cocoon.SPA on 700 sqm with outdoor spa facilities
- Sardinian and maritime signature treatments and rituals inspired by Sardinian nature
- Private white sandy beach within a protected marine area
- Unique experiences to be inspired
- Resort is an hour's drive from Cagliari, in the south-east of the island
- Ideal starting point for discovering beaches and secret places
- Flights from all over Italy and Europe to Cagliari Elmas Airport
- Destination offering many activities ideal for incentive trips
- Many direct flights to Cagliari
Inspiring. Caring. Paradise.
Inspiring. If you're reading this, it's because you're looking for inspiration for your next summer holiday. At Falkensteiner Resort Capo Boi, we work everyday to make dreams come true and to create memorable experience through meaningful entertainment you and your kids will not only enjoy the local nature, but you will get to know how thw whole environment of the Marine protected Area works, if you want. And that's just one point! There's uniqueness at every turn! Imagine the flavours of a cuisine that tastes of what you see all around - centuries of local tradition and nature - alongside culinary delights rooted in Japanese culinary culture. Or guess the reaction of your eyes: at first they will be filled with sunlight, then they will enjoy views of lush nature and a sea of the most delicate and intense hues at the same time. Not enough? Close your eyes and imagine how many essences of Mediterranean scrub you can perceive on your breath. Relaxation, exclusivity, originality: are you ready for our Sardinia?