New in the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal
Are you ready for winter 2018/19? The ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal offers new highlights in the winter season 2018/19.
New in winter 2018/19 in the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal:
- Cable car “Ski Express”
- Ski piste “23A Wastl Huber”
- Optimization of the artificial snow system
- Ski piste “Fun Ride”
- Over 55 kilometres of pistes offering ideal snow conditions at altitudes between 1,300 and 2,500 metres at the sunny south of the Pfunderer Mountains
- Easy: 18,5 km
- Medium: 27,2 km
- Hard: 9,2 km
- 15 modern lift systems for comfortable skiing days
- 2 certified ski schools bearing the “child-friendly” seal
- 3 kids’ parks with full day-care offers: The Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort is listed as one of Italy’s best skiing areas for children
- 2 tobbogan runs which are accessible with ropeways
- 1 Fun Ride with different small kickers, boxes, steep banks, ecc.
- A modern snow-making system guarantees a full season
- The viewing platforms Gitschberg, Stoanermandl and Astjoch with breath-taking panorama views of over 500 summits and mountains
- Numerous accommodation options for each taste
- Traditional mountain lodges with culinary specialities and traditional delicacies
Here you can find the winter map and the piste plan 2018/19.