Winter holidays at Kronplatz
top Ski area Kronplatz
Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s largest and most modern ski area, is only 10 minutes from our hotel by car. The ski shuttle train brings winter sports enthusiasts directly to the Percha valley station in Bruneck where you can ascend the mountain using the lifts. The Ehrenburg station is located right behind the hotel and can be reached comfortably by foot. From there it’s just 20 minutes to the Ried slopes by lift.
Winter in South Tyrol
- Direct connection to the Kronplatz ski area with the ski train (departs from the hotel)
- Ski rental & ski depot right at the hotel
- Register in the Falky- children’s ski school right at the hotel
- Over 119 kilometres of slopes, always prepared in the best conditions with our snow guarantee
- We offer a snow park, night-time skiing, kids safety park and much more at Kronplatz
- Nice, nearby sledding paths like the Moarhof Alm and the Pertinger Alm ensure plenty of sledding fun
- Small toboggan slopes at the Kronplatz ski area
- Our Secret Tips: Oberwielenbacher Talile (Valley) and Piz Sorega
Cross-country skiing at the most beautiful places
- Cross-country ski trails in Reischach (ca. 10 km)
- The cross-country ski heartlands of Antholz, Rein in Taufers and Gsieser Valley are located in the surrounding area, not far from Ehrenburg.
WINTER HIGHLIGHTS IN SOUTH TYROL
- Christmas markets from December until the beginning of January is all cities in South Tyrol
- Easy access to the Biathlon World Cup in Antholz by shuttle service
OUR HOTEL WINTER HIGHLIGHTS
- Winter wonderland at the hotel park with ice skating, colourful mini-train and warm campfire
- Front lounge—the ideal retreat on cold winter days with a lit fireplace.
- Family Spa in our Acquapura SPA Wellness Area
Our services for all winter vacationers and skiers
- Ski rental right at the hotel
- Ski pass obtainable right at the hotel
- Rental of walking sticks, sleighs, backpacks, snowshoes, ice skates & more
- Children’s ski school with pick up and drop off service for the children at the hotel by a trained ski teacher
- Ski depot at the hotel
- Ice rink at the hotel with ice skate rental
Because variety is really what sets the ski areas of Kronplatz, Speikboden, and Klausberg apart. Discover the unique skiing excitement and other winter experiences focusing on nature, culinary delights, and adventure. Skiing and so much more in the Kronplatz Holiday Region!