- Top family hotel with all-round programme for big and small
- Regional indulgence board with live cooking & Falky Restaurant
- New design family rooms
- 7,000m2 outdoor adventure world & 400m2 indoor Falky Land with mini village
- Rooftop Sky Adventure Park - unique in Europe: Interactive hotel roof with Valo Jump, football pitch, Bobby Car track, year-round ski slope with lift and much more
- Acquapura SPA for the whole family ( family sauna, treatments)
- Childcare from 6 months - Baby Land to Teen Zone
- Kids disco, magic/pirate show etc. in the evenings and weekly edutainment programme (creative workshop, nature detectives,...)
- Longest indoor water slide in South Tyrol & sandy beach, winter sports directly at the hotel
The loving childcare at our Falkensteiner Family Hotel in Val Pusteria is at the heart of our feel-good and experience concept for the whole family. In the course of the major renovation of our hotel, we also worked hard on this and since then have been rewarded daily with shining children's eyes and roaring laughter.
Going on a discovery tour and experiencing exciting adventures on their own, whizzing down the water slide, making new friends and spending lots of varied family time. In the midst of all the fun, chilling out and cool action, there's no shortage of things to do together. Unique, sheltered and full of active participatory moments for young and old.
The sky is the limit! The interactive roof of our hotel is unique with all its attractions. Whether it's the Bobby Car race track, the castle playground, the year-round ski slope or other highlights - here the atmosphere literally goes through the roof! But fun also awaits at every turn inside the family hotel: from Valo Jump to the longest indoor water slide in South Tyrol to a miniature village where children can try out 'the world of the grown-ups' in everyday and imaginative situations. Whether town hall, market stall, riding stables, fire brigade or treasure chamber and creepy corners - here holidays become an adventure!
As a family hotel, it is particularly important to us that EVERYONE really feels at home with us. The needs of babies, kids and teens are of course very different - also in terms of entertainment! For this reason, we offer our guests facilities, childcare options and exciting edutainment according to the respective age groups. Discover the many advantages of your family holiday with us!
- Cosy toddler play paradise & special care offer
- Baby land with crawling corner & toys (encouraging imagination and motor skills)
- Baby kitchen in the lobby with milk, HIPP baby food, microwave, steriliser, bottle warmer and fridge
- Daily changing purees and soups as a baby menu in the restaurant
- Baby equipment in the room: cot, baby bath, changing mat, nappy bucket, buggy & carrier for outdoor adventures
- Childcare Monday - Saturday (9am - 1pm and 4pm - 9pm)
In our adventurous Falky Land you can find:
- A 2-storey play zone for letting off steam, crafting, cuddling and experiencing
- A miniature village with numerous 'real' life stations to re-enact
- Treasure chambers and a spooky corner await the brave ones
- Reading corners, toys, creative room, children's disco, etc.
- Loving childcare seven days a week (9 am - 9 pm) incl. excursions into nature and a changing entertainment programme
Even older kids can still expect great adventures in our Falky Land - but extended with age-appropriate programmes and corners for the cool big kids!
- Creative room
- Possibility to bake and try out lots of new things
- Treasure hunt, puzzle rallies and animation programme for all interests
- Cinema with great films etc.
- Supervision daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For the design of our Teen Zone, we have taken advice from absolute experts - none other than Teenagers! We combine action, fun, DIY and uninhibited chilling in one place. The result:
- Meeting Hall with foosball, air hockey, table tennis, gaming heaven, disco, cinema, karaoke, chill & relax area, creative lab, hair salon, tool bench, sumo fights etc.
- Changing evening and activity programme
South Tyrol stands for joie de vivre, Mediterranean ease and alpine panorama. In our family hotel, located at the gateway to the Dolomites, multifaceted programme points for young and old meet the wonderful nature of the surroundings. Discover the adventure forest with a weekly excursion programme or the Pustertal bike path. Biking, hiking, feelings of happiness - extended in winter with snow-white fun on the slopes.
- Year-round ski slope on the roof and connection to the modern ski area Kronplatz in the Dolomiti Superski ski carousel with 116 kilometres of slopes & hotel-owned ski shuttle.
- Own ice skating rink on the roof
- Rental of toboggans, skates and skis at the hotel
- Christmas market
- Entertainment Concierge: Your exclusive insider with regional tips for a unique holiday experience
- Partner ski school Kron: Weekly enrolments in the ski school possible directly at the hotel. Our popular service from the Falky Ski School: Children from the age of 4 are picked up at the hotel and travel by train with the supervisor to the ski area, where they experience an exciting day. In the afternoon, after the ski course, they return to the hotel. If the parents are still on the way, we are happy to accompany the children to childcare.
- Natural bathing lake with sandy beach & the coolest hotel water world in South Tyrol - 2,800 m² Acquapura SPA & aqua World (indoor & outdoor), 3 children's pools
- Own gym for basketball, volleyball and football. Outdoor football pitch, several playgrounds
- In-house bike and e-bike rental with helmets for bike trips directly from the hotel
- Family hikes and exciting activities in the region
- Entertainment concierge: Your exclusive insider for a unique holiday experience
- Holidaypass: Free use of all public transport in South Tyrol (scheduled buses, regional trains and provincial cable cars) incl. a comprehensive leisure and activity programme (e.g. ascent and descent in the Kronplatz hiking area).
Do you already know the colourful world of our popular mascot?
Exciting adventures, audio plays and colouring-in pictures make your children's anticipation of the upcoming holiday even greater. Falky shortens the waiting time and takes our youngest guests on a wonderful trip!