High mountains, wonderful hiking paths, ski areas with guaranteed snow, clear lakes, culinary specialities, a rich cultural programme – the varied leisure activities around the Ehrenburgerhof will enthral you! The offer is so diverse that everyone – young or old, active or relaxed – will have a great time.
- Sightseeing and shopping (Bruneck,Brixen,Bolzano)
- Skiing at Kronplatz, the biggest and most modern ski resort in South Tyrol
- Half an hour of transfer by the modern and free train from the hotel to the area (train station at approx. 200 m, travel time ca 20 min)
- Ski Pustertal Express – connecting two ski areas on a track
- Winter hiking
- Tobogganing – possibility to rent the equipment in the hotel
- Ice-skating in Bruneck
- Cross-country skiing
- Other offerts nearby: horse-drawn sleigh
- 400 km of connected bike paths in South Tyrol
- Cycle path directly in front of the hotel
- Bike rent for adults and children
- Hiking and climbing in the Dolomites heritage of UNESCO
- Antholz lake and Braies lake
- Kronplatz in the summer: hiking, mountain bike and freeride tracks, Kronplatz Skyscraper, Indian village “Kikeriki” (20.06.-13.09.2015), NEW starting from summer 2015 Messner Mountain Museum Corones
- Nordic Walking
- Golf at the Golf Club Pustertal with green fees included (Package Tee Time & Golf included)
- Activities program "The summer and us"
- Other services nearby: rock climbing, miniature golf, rafting and canoeing etc.