Alpine Adriatic Cuisine
At the Hotel & Spa Iadera, you can enjoy a wide array of refined culinary highlights from the world of Alpine-Adriatic cuisine. The Mediterranean cuisine of Dalmatia, with its strong Italian influences, is complemented by the cuisine of the Croatian hinterland, where the Austrians and Hungarians left their mark. But you can enjoy a few Italian, Austrian and South Tyrolean specialities as well.
hotel Restaurants & Bars
- Jadran hotel restaurant: Enjoy a 5-star breakfast in the morning, and Mediterranean and local Alpine-Adriatic specialities in the evening. We offer a wide selection of wines from the Alpine-Adriatic region to accompany the set menus and themed buffets, along with a fine range of excellent rare wines that are only available in Croatia.
- Adriatic Asian Fusion restaurant La Veranda: Enjoy our fantastic offer and choose between famous Adriatic cuisine and our new fabulous Adria-Asia fusion concept, prepared using fresh regional products, which makes this combination truly special.
- Acquapura SPA Bistro & Vital Bar: We will delight you with crispy salads, “must have” classics & snacks inspired by the Spirit of Alpe Adria. Freshly squeezed fruit juices and smoothies by home-made recipes do not only taste delicious but also maximize your vitality.
- Cigar lounge: Relax in style! The combination of cosy seating and a wide range of cigars and cigarillos to choose from means that you’ll have plenty of room to let your mind wander in peace.
- Sotto Voce lounge-bar: End the day right with a glass of champagne, exquisite cocktails and good music! Rich assortment of domestic and international drinks with special attention to our exquisite and special card consisted of gins from all over Europe.
- Fish restaurant Bracera: Watch a picturesque sunset right by the sea while you indulge in culinary delights cooked over holm oak and olive wood. Delicacies are prepared using freshly caught fish and seafood as well as regional meat – and don’t forget the wide array of wine and refreshing beverages.
- Steak house Planika: Nestled within its green surrounding and adjacent to the sea, Planika offers a relaxed and vibrant atmosphere of typical Dalmatian tavern featuring a range of regional grilled meat dishes, pastas and pizzas which makes this a favourite gathering place for casual lunch or dinner. The place is perfect to enjoy a pleasant lunch or dinner but also for the delicious homemade snack whenever you like.
- Beach Hut Baracuda: Only 15 meters from the sea, refreshing drinks and ice cream to go. Do not miss the famous barbecues that are held directly on the beach every week.
You can look forward to Falkensteiner’s restaurants & bars at the beach: The staff is always friendly and attentive, and will be happy to accommodate your special requests.
Restaurants & Bars in the Hotel
- Breakfast daily: 07.30 am – 11.00 am
- Dinner daily: 07.00 pm – 10.00 pm
Adriatic Asian fusion restaurant "La Veranda"
- daily: 07.00 pm - 10.00 pm
- daily: 01.00 pm - 05.00 pm
Restaurants & Beach Bar in the Resort
Fish restaurant Bracera
- daily: 12.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Steak house Planika
- daily: 12.00 pm - 11.00 pm