HOTELS FOR YOUR SKI HOLIDAYS
SKIING FUN WITHOUT LIMITS
The ingredients for perfect ski holidays? Crunching snow, perfectly groomed slopes, cosy mountain huts and a hotel that knows what skiers and snowboarders want. Add to that a great location directly at the slope and what you get is skiing fun without limits! After an active day on the mountain you would like to relax in a wonderful wellness area? Then your next ski holidays should definitely take you to a Falkensteiner Hotel in Austria or South Tyrol!
FALKENSTEINER SERVICES FOR SKIERS & SNOWBOARDERS
- perfectly equipped ski and gear rental at or near your hotel with ski & snowboard service for your rental equipment
- individual recommendations & service by the Falkensteiner team
- ski depot at your hotel for safe storage of your equipment
- drying facilities for your ski boots and clothes
AT HOME AT THE BEST SKI RESORTS OF AUSTRIA & SOUTH TYROL
No matter if you’re spending your ski holidays in South Tyrol or Austria – the next top ski resort is only a stone’s throw away from your hotel!
The sunny one: Nassfeld (Carinthia)
The Nassfeld is one of Austria’s Top 10 ski resorts attracting sun-loving skiers and snowboarders of all ages. The number of sunny days in this ski resort is almost as high as the number of activities offered there. 110 kilometres of slopes, 30 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts and 25 cosy mountain huts are the perfect ingredients for unlimited fun in the snow – including fast and cheap ski & board service facilities directly at the slope!
Winter at family hotel Sonnenalpe is all about skiing fun and snow adventures. Your feet are tired from so much action on the slopes? Why not check out the many other fun winter activities for the whole family offered by the hotel and surrounding region?
Falkensteiner Hotel Carinzia is another safe bet for unforgettable ski holidays. The four-star resort on the Nassfeld awaits you with great ski & snowboarding as well as wellness & spa offers.
The versatile one: Kronplatz (South Tyrol)
The Kronplatz is every skier’s dream – no matter if you’re headed to South Tyrol’s No. 1 ski resort on the Kronplatz itself, to family-friendly Klausberg or the small but lovely Speikboden. With a total of 185 kilometres of slopes and more than 40 cable cars and lifts, the ski resort couldn’t be more varied!
One of the best choices for a winter holiday on the Kronplatz is Falkensteiner Hotel Lido Ehrenburgerhof. Only a stone’s throw from the hotel, you can find the best spots for winter walks, cross-country skiing or tobogganing!
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies is situated right in the heart of the sunny municipality of Terento in South Tyrol. The “Sonne” chairlift in the village centre is only a few steps from the hotel and perfect for families and beginners. For some off-piste pleasure, head to the 650 m² Acquapura SPA or the hotel restaurant serving South Tyrolean delicacies. A stay at this Falkensteiner hotel is a holiday for body and soul!
The award-winning ski resort of Gitschberg Jochtal is another varied paradise for ski holidays. Thanks to the hotel’s “ski in – ski out” route, you can conveniently reach the ski resort on foot from Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof. After a long day of skiing, the hotel’s 1,400 m² Acquapura SPA is the perfect place to relax and dream of your next day in snow paradise …
The cross-country paradise: Antholz (South Tyrol)
During winter, this South Tyrolean municipality becomes a veritable biathlon mecca. Cross-country skiers love the varied route options you can find there. For instance, how about crossing Lake Antholz on your cross-country skis?
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz is the No. 1 accommodation for nature lovers and active holidaymakers, offering a series of amenities from free shuttle service to the biathlon centre to an activity guide for snowshoe hiking.
The family-friendly one: Katschberg (Carinthia)
Families feel right at home on the Katschberg. 70 kilometres of slopes and 16 cable cars and lifts are perfect for skiers young and young at heart. Little ski bunnies will love Katschi’s Children’s World with kiddie slopes, a warm-up pavilion, children’s ski lessons and child-friendly lift staff.
The two family hotels Falkensteiner Club Funimation and Cristallo are the place to be for families. Both offer abundant on- and off-piste entertainment ranging from fun and games at Club Funimation’s Falky Land to a cup of hot cocoa at the cosy parlour of four-star Hotel Cristallo .
A holiday in an apartment 1,600 metres above the sea, directly at Katschberg ski resort sounds like music to your ears? Then Falkensteiner Premium Apartments edel:weiss are the perfect holiday choice for you and your loved ones! After all, enough space for the whole family, lots of amenities and the best slopes on your doorstep are ideal ingredients for unforgettable winter holidays in Carinthia !
The varied one: Schladming (Styria)
At the heart of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski network, Schladming offers something for every type of skier and snowboarder. With 120 kilometres of slopes for all skill levels, thrilling snow and funparks, magnificent sun-bathing spots, cosy mountain huts and top après-ski entertainment, the ski resort is a favourite with guests from all over the world.
“Sport. Spa. Style” is what you can expect from a winter holiday at Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming . And it only takes a sundowner at “genießBAR”, a relaxing visit to the Acquapura SPA or a taste of their delicious Alpine Adriatic cuisine to know that the hotel truly delivers on its promise!
FALKENSTEINER SKI HOTELS
HOTELS AT THE SLOPE FOR YOUR SKI HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRIA
On Carinthia’s sunny Nassfeld, two ski hotels are waiting for you right beside the slopes, both of them offering excellent wellness offers.
- Hotel & Spa Carinzia on the Nassfeld: ski rental, service & ski depot at the hotel, plus 2,400 m² Acquapura SPA wellness, water and sauna world
- Hotel Sonnenalpe on the Nassfeld: family hotel with free ski equipment rental for kids up to 11.9 years (in April), Falky Mountain Pasture World and Falky
- Hotel Schladming: The place to be in Schladming, ideal base for skiing fun without limits at Ski Amadé
HOTELS FOR YOUR SKI HOLIDAYS IN SOUTH TYROL
Pleasure skiers and pros, beginners and advanced skiers, children and adults, snowboarders and freeskiers – the slopes of the Kronplatz offer something for every taste. Just like the Falkensteiner Hotels located right at South Tyrol’s top ski resort!
- Family Hotel Lido Ehrenburgerhof in the Puster Valley is the perfect choice for families. It offers ski rental right at the hotel, a ski depot and children’s ski school. What’s more, you enjoy a direct train connection between the hotel and the slopes as well as a 2,000 m² wellness, water and sauna world.
- Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies with its spacious wellness & spa area is only a few steps from the “Sonne” chairlift in Terento. The perfect place for beginners and the gateway to Kronplatz ski resort!
- The No. 1 accommodation for avid cross-country skiers is Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz right in the cross-country mecca of the Antholz valley. The Biathlon Centre of Antholz can conveniently be reached with the ski shuttle bus.
- Right at the heart of the Gitschberg Jochtal family ski resort, Hotel Falkensteinerhof is located right at the slope and only 300 m from the connecting lift. From beginners to pleasure skiers and experienced slope adventurers – this hotel is a perfect holiday home for all types of skiers.
HOTELS FOR YOUR SKI HOLIDAYS WITH KIDS
Right at the Katschberg family ski resort, Hotel Cristallo and Club Funimation Katschberg are the first choice for great family holidays.
- 4-star family hotels at the heart of the family ski resort
- hotel’s own children’s ski school
- ski rental right at the hotel
- Acquapura SPA wellness & water world with Falky Children’s Spa
- Falky Land with childcare from 3 years upwards
- kids' restaurant or buffet
Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof is a great home away from home for ski holidays with kids. The nearest lift of the family-friendly Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort is only a few steps from the ski hotel. What’s more, young guests get to enjoy the hotel’s own children’s ski school and fun and games at Falky Land with professional childcare.
YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY: MORE THAN JUST SKIING & SNOWBOARDING ...
If you spend your winter holiday at a Falkensteiner Hotel, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to on- and off-piste entertainment. Discover the best tips and hotels for an unforgettable wellness & winter holiday …
Now that you know the best ski hotels and resorts of Austria and South Tyrol, it’s time to find out about the best offers for perfect ski holidays …