We make sure, that you know exactly where you during every step of your hiking route! The reception team will gladly lend you hiking maps, so that you can explore the surrounding area by yourself. Additionally we offer guided hiking tours in the region, by which your local guide will show you the most beautiful routes. Please find the time table and the possibility to register directly in the hotel you booked.
Arrive in nature and forget meetings and everyday stress. Relaxed hiking, long days of swimming and pure lightness: with us you will experience a summer just like back then, creating new memories. Surrounded by mountains and breathtaking nature, crystal clear lakes and nostalgic discovery tours. Feel the freedom and enjoy the view of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Austria and South Tyrol. We make your vacation wishes come true.
Dreaming of summer is wonderful. Booking your dream holiday is even better! Look forward to wonderful hours of sunshine by the sea, fantastic panoramas in the mountains or summery short trips to the city - cocktails included.
To further enhance your anticipation, we are now giving you up to 15% off your booking!
Spirit Club members receive additional 5% discount on top.
Where are you off to next?
- More than 267 hiking routes on 1,160 km of hiking trails
- Sporting adventures with Beat Feuz
- Child-friendly mountain experiences with learning effect: Alpine knowledge is presented in an exciting way directly in nature
- Family fun on the Golm adventure mountain: Leisurely hikes, forest slide park, tobogganing fun with the Golm Alpine Coaster, hiking map, mountain railway ticket and Montafu snack included for once
- 200 km of marked hiking trails
- Brook experience trail for families
- Austria's largest high ropes course
- Wanderlust Package: Guided hikes with local guides to the most beautiful peaks, rental hiking rucksack incl. lunch bags & partner card of the tourism association with discounts in the region
- Katschberger HoamART: from 15.8.-31.10. everything in the Katschberg Lieser-Maltatal region revolves around tradition, music, hiking & culinary delights
- Various (themed) hiking trails, e.g. Wild Waters from Schladming along the Talbachklamm
- Breathtaking panoramas from the Dachstein Glacier: Stairway to nowhere (14 steps lead down to a glass platform), Skywalk (2,700 m altitude) with views as far as Slovenia and the Czech Republic
- Ice palace 6 m below the glacier, carved figures and buildings made of ice
- Austria's highest suspension bridge
- Cycling track over the Planai as well as vintage car races
- Guided tours of various levels of difficulty by guides who know the area, e.g. as part of the autumn hiking camp
- Alpine Coaster 'Klausberg Flitzer': Spectacular alpine roller coaster that jets down the mountain at 40 km/h for 1,800 m
- Nassfeld Mountain Skytrails: Austria's southernmost skyrunning & trailrunning event (15.-17.09.2023)
- Over 70 different hiking trails, e.g. Moorwald adventure hike, adventure trails
- Llama expedition through the Mühlviertel, donkey hike
- Active days with ski stars Reinfried Herbst and Manfred Pranger (various sports sessions and e-bike tours)
- UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites with countless hiking trails, mountain tours, via ferratas a true world of experience in every season
- The Antholz Valley with the crystal clear Antholz Lake is ideal for sports and leisure activities
- Hiking and excursion destinations: Three Peaks, Staller Sattel (border crossing with Austria), Ridnaun mining world, Messner Mountain Museum Corones on the summit plateau of the Kronplatz at 2,275 m (Alpine museum with viewing platform)
- Via ferrata, high ropes course, paragliding
- Hiking trails around South Tyrol's most beautiful lakes, e.g. Pragser Wildsee, Kompfoss See, mountain lakes
- Terenten: Ideal starting point for hikes in the Pfunderer mountains and the Dolomites. High altitude tours on glaciers, high altitude refuges, via ferratas.
- Family hikes with mountain tours
- Spectacular sunrise hikes
- Earth pyramids in Percha
- Fane Alm, the most beautiful alpine village in South Tyrol
Unplanned events are beyond your control in life - we know that only too well. If you are unable to start your holiday due to a reason covered by 'Easy Protect', or if you have to leave early, this comprehensive travel cover will take effect without any complicated additional work. Book it when you make your reservation and get your money back in the event of illness.
Pay the full price of your overnight stay when you make your booking and save 3%! This leaves more of your holiday money for the really important things - indulgence, wellness and adventure.
- Pay now and get a 3% discount
- Valid for bookings up to 60 days before arrival
- Valid for all offers and bookings without prepayment
- Full refund if cancelled in time
1. Start the booking process on our website.
2. Select the number of travellers.
3. Select your travel period.
4. Select the room category.
5. Add the "Pay & Save Now" option to your booking.
6. Complete your booking as usual.
7. You will receive an email with payment link a few days later.
8. Pay for your stay within 7 days to receive the 3% discount. If you do not complete payment by the deadline, the full amount will be due upon check-out.