- Spa hotel for those seeking peace and tranquillity
- Bed and breakfast or half board arrangement
- Mediterranean cuisine with international influences
- 6,000m² Acquapura SPA wellness area with Turkish Hamam
- Breathtaking location at the tip of the peninsula
- Tailor-made comfort and exclusive 5-star service
- Wide range of sports and recreational activities
- Summer: Enjoy our pools, the beaches and our animating programmes
- Winter: Indoor spa area with relaxation rooms and a sauna world
- Fully equipped and modern meeting and conference area of over 600m²
- Dogs are welcome at Iadera year-round (extra charge)
- Direct flights from Vienna, Prague, Krakow, London, Paris and Brussels
The word 'arrive' has more than one meaning here on the beautiful Adriatic coast. Arriving here and unpacking your bags, you will find yourself in a place of complete relaxation. While your eyes roam over the glittering sea, you absorb the Mediterranean air - and with it a very special attitude to life. But it is not only in the beautiful natural surroundings that you will find rest and tranquillity, for our spacious, light-flooded wellness retreat awaits you with numerous spa facilities and areas of privacy for your own personal quality time by the sea. Let go of any thoughts of everyday life and enjoy soothing treatments with the treasures of the Adriatic Sea. Aromatic culinary delights pamper your senses, leaving nothing to be desired for a holistic holiday experience. Welcome Home!
At the Hotel & Spa Iadera, you can enjoy a wide array of refined culinary highlights from the world of Alpine-Adriatic cuisine. The Mediterranean cuisine of Dalmatia, with its strong Italian influences, is complemented by the cuisine of the Croatian hinterland, where the Austrians and Hungarians left their mark. But you can enjoy a few Italian, Austrian and South Tyrolean specialities as well.
The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is a place to visit more than once. With a unique size of over 6000m², as well as variety, style & design, our Acquapura Spa is THE SPA of Adria. Our vast sauna world, panoramic earth sauna with an ocean view, exclusive private spas, our Turkish bath (hamam) and the diverse wellness treatments by Anne Semonin ensure plenty of relaxation and wellness.
Experience a unique holiday at the Adriatic, and indulge in Punta Skala Winter Benefits:
- Discover the sensual side of wellness with the Moonlights Spa Experience
- Bid farewell to the old year and welcome the New Year with an active or leisurely start, depending on your personal preferences
- Enjoy the special ritual of Aufgusses & sauna world
- Free use of top notch Health & Fitness Club Fortis, including individual or group trainings as well as necessary body analyses
- 20% discount on all SPA treatments
- Welcome gathering drink every Friday
Don't miss out on a holiday to Croatia with a luxury add-on. Explore and discover the unmatched beauty of hidden coves, lush greenery, remote secluded beaches, and turquoise placid waters aboard your very own exclusive yacht. An idyllic getaway for a couple, friends and family – tailorable to your holiday needs.
7 tennis courts (clay)
3 mini tennis courts
2 padel courts
2 beach volleyball courts
Mini golf course and Golf training range
You can also book individual training sessions with coaches from our partner Sunball Tennis Academy.
Enjoy a fast and flexible travel experience with the number 1 private jet line in Austria with numerous advantages over commercial flights: Preferred terminals, check-in in only 15 minutes and higher security regulations.