- Active Mountain Breakfast - wide selection for a healthy and balanced breakfast experience
- Culinary summit storms in our 7Summit Restaurant - regional products and inspirations from the countries with the highest mountains in the world
- Creative cocktails in our On The Rocks Bar
- Snack tower with à la minute prepared specialties from the deli store
- Monthly guest chefs who share with us their favorite dishes, which will be on our menu for one month
- Open Kitchen at 7Summit Restaurant
A true journey of indulgence, characterized by quality, creativity and the high culinary art of international chefs. The concept of 7Summit Slow Food is marked by innovative South Tyrolean cuisine, alternately inspired by the flavors and typical dishes from the regions around the highest peaks of this world. Based on high-quality products from surrounding South Tyrolean farms, refined by delicate spices from distant continents.
Regional cuisine with exciting influences from distant countries: The philosophy of 7Summit Slow Food creates a symbiosis between the innovative cuisine of South Tyrol and taste highlights from regions with the highest mountains - from Japan to Peru. Changing, international guest chefs, together with the team around hotel chef Reinhard Daverda, ensure tasteful summit storms. The hotel's own mountain perma-herb garden uses existing resources in harmony with nature.
And because enjoyment with us and in the countries of the 7 Summits is an experience that is best shared, many of our dishes are designed according to the sharing principle. Why commit to one delicacy when there is so much to discover (at one table)?
The Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences are geared to cater to the special dietary habits of their guests. Of course, we take your needs into consideration and conjure up delicacies to your taste in our kitchens. Whether vegan or vegetarian diet, gluten-free or low carb - with us you are in good hands with your demands: Morning, noon and evening.
Please inform us already in the course of your booking, but in any case shortly before arrival, about your special dietary habits.
Daily from 07.00 to 11.00 a.m.
Daily from 02.00 to 05.00 p.m.
Daily from 07.00 to 09.00 p.m.
ON THE ROCKS BAR
Daily from 11.00 a.m. to midnight