For a pleasant stay in our Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz we have summarized the most important information for you. Find out more about it and book your accommodation in Kronplatz.
Please note that both guests and staff are required to wear masks in all public areas within the hotel.
Is the SPA area open?
The SPA area is open as usual - in some areas, such as the sauna and the indoor pool, there are restrictions on the number of people. Please refer to the signs on site. We recommend booking treatments prior to arrival.
Is access to the fitness room still possible?
The fitness room will be open as normal. You can look forward to a spacious area with natural light.
What about the pools?
The outdoor pool will be open. The indoor pool will be open with a limit on the number of people.
In the restaurant, the mask may be taken off while sitting at the table.
Are the restaurant and bar areas open?
All areas will be open as normal. Look forward to an exciting 7Summit cuisine.
Will there be a breakfast buffet?
Yes, the breakfast buffet will be offered, but the mouth and nose protection must be worn.
What is the general rule about the mask requirement?
As a general rule, the mask can be removed during the meal or while sitting at the table, but must be put back on when getting up.
All group-wide Corona measures can be found here.
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
Early Check-In (from 9:00 - without breakfast)
€ 40 per room (summer), € 80 per room (winter)
On request and subject to availability
Late Check-Out (until 18:00)
€ 50 per room (summer), € 100 per room (winter), only including the use of Acquapura Mountain SPA (until 6:00) € 30 per person
On request and subject to availability
Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz
I-39031 Reischach/Bruneck (BZ)
South Tyrol, Italia
The price for an underground parking space is 20,00 € per vehicle per night.
- 7Summit 3/4 board with 7Summit-Tapas at lunch and in the evening in 5 courses with options, either served, as a sharing option or from the open kitchen and open bakery
- Free use of the 1,400 m² Acquapura Mountain SPA
- Bath bag with bathrobe, bath towels and bathing shoes for your stay
- 1 bottle of spring water in the room upon arrival
- Modern fitness studio with high-tech cardio equipment
- Use of the indoor climbing wall
- Participation in the fitness and activity programme, as well as guided sauna infusions
- Depot for storing winter or summer equipment
- Library with a selection of books, daily newspapers and magazines
- Insider tips from the Experience Concierge
- Free WiFi connection throughout the hotel
Our hotel is a non-smoking establishment.
Would you like to spend a relaxing holiday with your dog and enjoy excellent service for your four-legged friend?
The Falkensteiner Hotels offer everything you need for your dog’s welfare.
Highlights for a holiday with your four-legged friend:
- Welcome package for every dog (treats, chewing bones, etc.)
- Tips for hiking trails (depending on the weather conditions)
- Dog walking service (on request and with reservation at reception)
- Dog blanket, towel, food bowl and bandana (also available for purchase)
Our four-legged friends are very welcome in the guest rooms and in the bar.
Rate for a holiday with your dog
€ 35 per night (dog food not included)
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we will contribute to your holistic wellness while on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. Vegan meals are available on request in our restaurants. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast, enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads - please order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, the following general cancellation conditions apply: if you need to change your travel plans at short notice, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. If a cancellation is made within 14 days, the hotel reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
13 to 7 days before arrival
45% of the total amount of the booked stay
6 days to 1 day before arrival
75% of the total amount of the booked stay
On the day of arrival:
90% of the total amount of the booked stay
No-show and early departure
We reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
You are welcome to pay your hotel bill by bank transfer, cash, with ATM/EC card, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express