Is access to the fitness room still possible?
The fitness room will be open normally.
What about the swimming pools?
The swimming pools are open and accessible according to the legal requirements and the social distancing measures in force.
Will bicycle rental still be available?
The hotel regularly offers bicycle rental service.
Will there be childcare?
Assistance for children will continue to be offered in our hotel, but in compliance with the maximum group size required by law. It will be available for children ages 3 and up.
Due to the current situation, childcare for children aged 0 to 2.9 is unfortunately not possible. Babysitting is available on request (for a fee).
Will there be a SPA offer? What about the saunas?
SPA is open but saunad are closed, according to the national government regulations.
Will there be a buffet breakfast?
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast served by one of our operators. The mask is mandatory only when the customer is standing and not sitting.
What are the rules for using the mask?
In general: the mask can be removed during the meal or seated at the table, but must be put back on when getting up.
What are the procedures in the restaurant?
The restaurant will be open normally with served buffet service. Customers receive the assigned table. Possibility to dine in our La Terrazza restaurant (by reservation) with a daily menu of your choice between land and sea, with a small supplement of € 12 per person
Is there a buffet for children?
Even in the case of children the buffet is served
How is access to the hotel regulated?
The whole area of the hotel is reserved exclusively for our guests. There is a separate entrance for guests and staff.
How is the entry of staff regulated?
Employees enter the hotel through a separate entrance. They go through a security station before entering the hotel and before each shift. Each employee disinfects their hands, each time receives a new protective mask for the nose and new gloves. The temperature is then checked and recorded.
Is there a special room cleaning service?
Particular attention has always been paid to the cleaning of the rooms, which in these months will even be intensified. In particular, each room after each departure receives a thorough cleaning, with scrupulous disinfection and sanitization.
Check In and Check Out
Will check-in and check-out times change?
The check-in / check-out times remain unchanged and will not be changed (check-in from 15.00, check-out at 11.00) On departure there will be the possibility of receiving the invoice at the reception.
Can I pay in cash?
Yes, we still recommend contactless payment, but cash is also expected. We remind you that the limit in Italy is € 2,999.
All group level crown sizes are found here.
All group-wide corona measures can be found here .
From 3 pm
Until 10 am
Early check-in and late check-out
Early check-in upon availability (50% of the room rate)
Late check-out upon availability (50% of the room rate)
Check-out after 6 pm implies the payment of one additional night
Falkensteiner Club Funimation Garden Calabria
Loc. Torre Mezza Praia
88022 Acconia CZ
Phone: +39 0968789204
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
Unattended outdoor parking in the resort.
It is possible to arrive by car at the entrance of the reception area only to load or unload luggage.
Restaurants and Bars
Main Restaurant Garden
from 7.00 am to 10.00 am
12.30 am to 2.00 pm
7.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Pizzeria at the Main Restaurant Garden
3.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Restaurant La Terrazza
(reservation is required with a supplement of 12€ per person)
7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Beach Restaurant Pescatore
12.30 pm to 3.00 pm
10.00 am to 24.00
10.00 am to 6.30 pm
10.00 am to 6.30 pm
10.00 am to 6.30 pm
9.00 am to 7.00 pm
9.00 am to 19.30 pm
10.00 am to 10.00 pm
24-hour kitchen for mothers with babies
24/7 with service 11.30 am to 2.00 pm | 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm
- Welcome drink
- Bottle of water in room upon arrival in the renovated rooms
- Acquapura SPA featuring:
- 500 sq.m. wellness area featuring Turkish Bath, Bio Sauna and Finnish Sauna
- 4 treatment rooms
- Indoor and outdoor relax area
- Dressing rooms
- Outdoor and indoor gym
- One pool for adults only, one pool for all guests
- Wide garden in the resort and a large pine tree forest
- One beach umbrella and two sunbeds, or at the beach or at the pool
- Free Wi-Fi covers all areas except the beach
- Daily entertainment activities for all guests
- Baby kit
- Free luggage storage service
- Babysitting for a fee
All the rooms are no smoking. It is possible to smoke outdoors.
Restaurants serve vegan and vegetarian cuisine on request. Please specify at the booking or anyway at the resort if you have intolerances or allergies.
In case of a cancellation of your stay, we will charge the following cancellation fees:
- Up to 21 days before arrival: free of charge
- 20 to 7 days before arrival: 30% of the total amount of the booked stay
- 6 to 1 day before arrival: 75% of the total amount of the booked stay
- On the day of arrival or no show: 90% of the total amount of the booked stay
- In case of a no-show, unused rooms or an early departure, we reserve the right to charge 90% of the total amount.
- In case of an early departure or a late arrival, no refund on package arrangements is possible.
- All credit cards are accepted (except American Express)
- It is possible to pay cash. No debit cards admitted.
- City tax (only for over 18)
- from 23.05 to 14.06 > 1,5€ per person, per day
- from 15.06 to 15.09 > 2€ per person per day
- from 16.9 to the end of season > 1,5€ a pers/giorno
Details for bank transfer payment:
Suedtiroler Volksbank AG
Filiale di Chienes (BZ)