- Family hotel with activities & entertainment for all ages.
- Prices per room include children up to 14 years old
- All-inclusive catering: Breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner & drinks
- Many renovated family rooms with attractive design
- Falky Land & Teen Land with games & rooms for group activities
- 4,000 m2 water world with water slide & aqua park
- Sports area for numerous sports, from mini-golf to football
- Nautical centre for sea excursions & water sports courses
- Programme for kids (from 3 years) from morning to evening
- Daily family-friendly evening shows in the resort's amphitheatre
- Kitchenette for baby bottles & baby food open 24 hours a day
- Baby kit with pram, changing table etc. on request/for an extra charge
In traditional Italy, the family plays a particularly important role. Spending time together is as much a part of La Dolce Vita as enjoying pizza, pasta and gelato. We want to convey this attitude to life to you and combine sun, sea, fun and community under our roof. Experience an authentic summer with your children as it was back then - typical of Calabria in the process: the essence of Italian joie de vivre, entertainment and relaxation from morning to night, a family-friendly programme and feasting until bedtime. Welcome to your personal holiday paradise!
One of the many reasons for your family holiday with us is guaranteed to be the delicious world of culinary delights that we immerse you in from early morning until late at night. Those who experience a lot always need a snack in between - how good that our all-inclusive offer satisfies hungry little mouths around the clock. Numerous food outlets ensure variety and enjoyable holiday hours. Whether it's burgers, pasta, barbecue dishes on the beach or snacks by the pool - your favourite food is sure to be represented. For a sophisticated time-out, the restaurant run by star chef Theodor Falser offers real treats for gourmets in the evenings. Indulgence has many facets!
It can get really hot under the warm Calabrian sun. What you can't do without is a refreshing dip in one of the many different water sources. First and foremost, the beautiful sea attracts water lovers and sun worshippers. Sun loungers, a water sports centre and a bar for snacks and cool drinks complete our maritime offer. But even away from the beach, we have a huge water world to offer that will make young and old go into raptures: swimming pools with slides, spray park and pool bar are the place to be on hot summer days!
Play a game of mini golf with the family at sunset, cycle through shady pine forests along the coast or chase the waves on a catamaran. Whatever your sporting heart desires, you can pursue your (new) hobby with us. Look forward to water sports such as sailing, surfing or SUP, train your muscles in the shade of the Italian sun and book exciting football or tennis courses for your kids to let off steam. Our sports camps combine fun and exercise for children of all ages.
As a family hotel, it is particularly important to us that EVERYONE really feels at home with us. The needs of babies, kids and teens are of course very different - also in terms of entertainment! For this reason, we offer our guests facilities, childcare options and exciting edutainment according to the respective age groups. Discover the many advantages of your family holiday with us!
If you are travelling with small children, you need to take care of enough things in advance. On site, we are happy to ensure that even our youngest guests are well looked after.
- For a fee and by prior arrangement, we can provide you with a baby equipment on loan.
- Our kitchenette including feeding room is available 24 hours a day: Fruit, children's pasta etc. as well as preparation facilities freely accessible
- Babysitting service in Italian language for a fee
Kids want to be entertained - we are only too happy to do just that! In addition to the 600 m2 Falky Land with indoor and outdoor areas to play and let off steam, we have highly trained animation teams to keep your little ones happy. Age-appropriate supervision, activity programmes to take part in and playful discovery are on the daily schedule!
Older kids have different needs than their younger siblings. That's why we have come up with exciting workshops, sports tournaments and competitions of all kinds for the Falkons age group. In addition to this kind of togetherness vs. antagonism, our animation teams keep your children busy creatively, educationally or sportily - depending on what your kids like to do best to pass the time. Supervision from morning to night allows you to make new friends around the clock.
If there's one thing teens don't want, it's a team of supervisors watching over them around the clock. This new-found autonomy can be enjoyed in various ways, for example in our Teen Land on 600 m2. Both indoors and outdoors, there is plenty of space to develop and play, to withdraw and chill out. Our musical instruments turn teens into real rock stars, and they can let off steam in the gaming area. And special animation teams take care of communal activities.
- 4,000 m2 pool landscape with a 250 m2 spray park for children, large beach with water sports centre.
- Tennis, padel tennis, football, badminton, table tennis, mini golf, boccia, beach volleyball and archery.
- Football camps
- Family walks along the pine grove on the beach
- Dedicated animation team, always ready to suggest the best ways to enjoy each day to the fullest.
Do you already know the colourful world of our popular mascot?
Exciting adventures, audio plays and colouring-in pictures make your children's anticipation of the upcoming holiday even greater. Falky shortens the waiting time and takes our youngest guests on a wonderful trip!