- The only camping area in Zadar - open all year around!
- 369 residential units (93 mobile homes, 13 Glamping units and 267 pitches) with electricity, drainage and water distributed over 8.7 he
- Modern equipped sanitary area
- NEW Use of 2500 square metres of Acquapura Thalasso & SPA centre Borik (on request and for a fee in winter season)
- NEW Possibility to arrange breakfast, half- or fullboard service within the Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik (on request and for a fee) in winter season
- 24-hour security; Free WiFi/WLAN
- Charging station for hybrid vehicles
- Pets permitted in certain areas
- Car free zone (One parking space per accommodation unit free of charge)
ADRIATIC. GLAMPING. EXPERIENCE.
ADRIATIC. Beautiful bays, fascinating reefs and crystal clear water invite you to explore the underwater world while snorkelling. What's just as beautiful and extravagant is discovering small islands by boat. Imagine the sun caressing your body as the gentle breeze brushes your face. The waves lapping steadily and your gaze wandering into the endless expanse of the Adriatic. The sea has a special effect on us humans, which can also be felt in Zadar, Croatia. Or should we say, especially here? With the breathtaking sunsets for which the region is famous worldwide, you will experience pure holiday bliss in our bathing bay and from the terrace of our restaurant.