Motor Bike Hotel
Explore the Mountains on two Wheels
Styria is one of Austria’s most diverse motorcycle regions, but there is more to this motorcycle paradise than the myriad serpentine roads such as those in the Dachstein region. The new Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming is in the heart of the mountains that host the Alpine Ski World Cup. The glorious Alpine scenery with fantastic roads for motorcycles is packed with natural scenery, enjoyment and riding pleasure galore. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscape.
SPORT. SPA. STYLE. FOR BIKERS
The rooms at Hotel Schladming are comfortably furnished. The 1,500 m² Acquapura SPA wellness and water world with sauna area, indoor and outdoor pool is perfect for relaxation and enjoyment. Enjoy the fresh Styrian Falkensteiner cuisine at the restaurant of the hotel.
MOTORCYCLING IN STYRIA
Discover Styria! Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring landscape and experience the laid-back Austrian way of life. The Styrian people are known for their hospitable, humorous and fun-loving attitude. The glorious mountain landscapes with stunning motorcycle routes are packed with natural scenery, enjoyment and riding pleasure galore.
- Around the Großglockner (269 km): The route takes riders via the historic town of Radstadt in St. Johann am Pongau and Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße to the Edelweißspitze, with its panoramic views. The Großglockner High Alpine Road is the next unmissable experience on this trip. From here, the route winds its way through the Mölltal Valley to Spittal an der Drau, from where riders head through the Liesertal Valley to Katschberghöhe, and back to Schladming via Radstadt. View the route...
- Tour of three countries (265 km): The route takes riders through Radstadt to Katschberghöhe at St. Michael im Lungau before heading along the Nockalmstrasse alpine road to the Reichenau Plateau and over the Turracher Höhe Pass back into Styria. The return journey takes riders through Stadl an der Mur and Murau, before returning to Schladming over the Sölk Pass. View the route...
- Salzburg lakes tour (281 km): Experience six lakes on a single tour. From Schladming, the route winds its way through the Enns Valley as far as Trautenfels. From there it passes Lake Grundlsee, Lake Altau and Lake Hallstatt en route to Upper Austria. After passing Bad Ischl, the route takes riders to Lake Traunsee, Lake Attersee and Lake Mondsee, the most beautiful lakes in Upper Austria. The tour finishes with a detour to Salzburg, before returning to Schladming via Hallein. View the route...
HIGHLIGHTS HOTEL SCHLADMING
- Modern architecture combined with an Alpine lifestyle
- Lavish Acquapura SPA on 1,500 sq m: Indoor and outdoor pool, sauna area, treatment area, Private SPA, relaxation rooms, fitness and gymnastics area
- Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card with free admission to over 100 top attractions and over 100 bonus services (from 20th May until 16th October 2016)
- Styrian-inspired Alpine-Adriatic cuisine
Fancy jumping back on your motorbike and enjoying an unforgettable stay in Styria? Then book your motorcycle holiday at Hotel Schladming today!