Summer holidays by the sea
Beach holidays in Italy & Croatia
Pleasant temperatures, the salty sea breeze, countless hours of sunshine, authentic Mediterranean atmosphere from arrival to departure … a summer holiday by the sea is the highlight of every year!
Summer sunshine for all
A summer beach holiday at a Falkensteiner Hotel simply offers you more. It’s a feast for all senses. Smelling the sea breeze. Tasting the regional delicacies. Hearing the crashing waves. And seeing the beautiful land, people and sea.
No matter if you spend your summer holiday in Italy or Croatia: It will be full of activities and relaxation!
Summer holidays in Croatia
Croatia is an increasingly popular holiday destination. And that’s no surprise considering the many things the country by the Mediterranean Sea has to offer! Deserted bays, turquoise water, impressive mountains for cycling and hiking, regional delicacies – and of course the many historic cities that are perfect for a leisurely stroll or culture trip.
Located at the upper Adriatic Sea, Kvarner Bay is a place made for happy holiday memories. Right at the heart of it, you will find the island of Krk and the little village of Punat, home to the family paradise that is Falkensteiner Hotel Park Punat.The beach is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel. If you don’t feel like walking, simply hop on the free hotel shuttle bus that offers enough space for parents, kids and beach toys.
In addition to building sand castles, there are many more things to do at your holiday home – from diving taster lessons to fun activities at Falky Land and the hotel’s own bike and e-bike rental.
What are you waiting for? Look forward to a summer beach holiday with the whole family at four-star hotel Park Punat!
The Croatian region of Dalmatia is home to seven Falkensteiner Hotels. And that’s no big surprise, considering that the picturesque region is a perfect destination for unforgettable summer holidays! The south of Croatia awaits visitors with pleasant temperatures from early spring on, offering perfect opportunities for sunbathing and exploring the beautiful landscape of lush green pine forests, sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. What’s more, the region’s many small islands are perfect for unforgettable day trips.
Falkensteiner Family Hotels in Dalmatia
Families are more than welcome at Falkensteiner Hotels – they are a part of the resorts’ philosophy. After all, Falkensteiner stands for carefree, unforgettable holidays for parents and kids. That’s why Falkensteiner Family Hotels offer lots of quality time for the whole family as well as a varied entertainment programme.
Highlights at Family Hotel Diadora:
- direct beach access with sandy beach
- Falky Land with big playground and outdoor pool area with fun waterslide
- indoor family world for the hot midday hours
- 2,500 m² Acquapura SPA or some heavenly relaxation
- kids’ animation and childcare for young guests aged 3 and above
- many activities and attractions in the surrounding region
Highlights at Club Funimation Borik:
- fully renovated and re-opened in 2018
- 2 km sandy beach directly in front of the hotel
- all-inclusive catering for carefree holidays
- outdoor pool with giant waterslide
- Falky Land with playground, kids’ disco and more
- water sports centre
- 2,500 m² Acquapura SPA with Falky Children’s Spa
Falkensteiner Apartment in Dalmatia
You love spending your summer beach holidays at an apartment but don’t want to go without certain hotel amenities? Then Premium Apartments Senia are just the place for you!
Premium Apartments Senia:
- 4 apartment sizes ranging from 40 to 100 m² with kitchen and terrace/balcony
- restaurants and bars directly at the resort
- 2 outdoor pools
- use of the 6,000 m² Acquapura SPA at Hotel & Spa Iadera (against payment)
- outdoor sports facilities: 7 tennis courts, 2 Padel tennis courts, 2 beach volleyball courts, miniature golf, golf practice area
Falkensteiner Wellness Hotels in Dalmatia
You don’t want to miss out on some great wellness and spa offers during your summer holiday? With Falkensteiner, you don’t have to! After all, almost all Falkensteiner Hotels have exquisite wellness areas, like the 6,000 m² Acquapura SPA of five-star Hotel & Spa Iadera. And there’s more to look forward to at the Punta Skala beach hotel …
- stylish rooms and suites with sea views
- Acquapura SPA with Turkish hammam
- 5-star hotel comfort
- sports and leisure offers for every day of your holiday
- outdoor sports facilities: 7 tennis courts, 3 multi-sports courts, 2 Padel tennis courts, 2 beach volleyball courts, miniature golf and golf practice area
What are you waiting for? Your next summer holiday by the sea is just around the corner!
Falkensteiner Adult Hotels in Dalmatia
Spending time as a couple. Leaving the world behind. Making happy holiday memories with your favourite person in the world. At Falkensteiner Hotel Adriana, it’s all about you and you partner. After all, there’s never enough time for romance during the hustle and bustle of everyday life …
- near the romantic city of Zadar
- adult specials from late riser breakfast to candle-light dinners
- 2,500 m² Acquapura Thalasso & SPA Centre
- romantic bay with sandy beach
- water sports centre with sailing & surfing lessons and more
Holiday tip: day trip to Zadar
In addition to countless activities on and near the water, Croatia awaits you with some of the most beautiful cities, among them the ancient seaport of Zadar. With its palm tree-lined port promenade and many bars and restaurants, the charming city is a great alternative to a day at the beach. Marvel at the Venetian-style houses and watch the sunset while enjoying a nice glass of wine …
Bella vita in Italy
When you think about your next beach summer holiday, Italy is one of the first countries that comes to mind? No wonder – considering the country’s mouth-watering cuisine, it’s crystal-clear sea and infectious joie de vivre! And there’s even more reasons to look forward to your next stay in this beautiful county!
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo in Veneto
Situated in the north of Italy, Veneto stretches from the Adriatic Sea to the Dolomites. The region is known for many things, among them the famous beach resorts of the upper Adriatic and of course, the regional capital of Venice. The beautiful city is only about an hour’s drive from your holiday home in Jesolo. Opened in 2015, Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo was made for paradisiacal beach holidays. At this five-star hotel, it’s easy to relax and feel right at home!
- direct beach access
- outdoor pool with pool bar (from May)
- bar & restaurant with front-cooking area
- private lounge area at the beach with bar service
- childcare from mid May to September for kids aged 3 and above
- 1,500 m² Acquapura SPA with signature treatments
Sardinian island dreams
With its turquoise sea, white sandy beaches and picturesque towns, Sardinia is a popular holiday destination. Although located by the Mediterranean Sea, it often feels as though you have stepped right into a Caribbean dream. Right at the heart of the Italian sunbathing paradise: the first Premium Family Resort Capo Boi. The five-star resort on Sardinia’s southernmost tip is a picture-perfect holiday destination for families:
- rooms for every taste: from double rooms to garden villas
- infinity relax pool with sea views
- white sandy beach, exclusively for hotel guests
- children’s animation from Falky Land to petting zoo
- Mediterranean cuisine for an extra bit of indulgence on every day of your holiday
You’re longing for summer, sand and sea? Book your next beach holiday and look forward to an unforgettable stay!