In our Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies restaurant, you can enjoy the best of both worlds, especially from a culinary point of view: Typical South Tyrolean traditions combined with the flair of Italian and Mediterranean specialties. Our Chef composes the menus and puts particular emphasis on fresh ingredients from the South Tyrol region, local products from our butcher, and refines the culinary delicacies with fresh herbs from our herb garden. A real treat for all gourmets.
- Varied breakfast buffet with healthy organic corner
- Enjoyment menu in the evening with excellent alpine-Mediterranean dishes and a large selection of fruit and cheese to finish off the meal
- Daily changing Vitalpina dish, in keeping with our philosophy
- In summer our sun terrace is the perfect place for your aperitif
- Falkensteiner Wine Collection with a large selection of South Tyrolean and international wines
When the traditional, down-to-earth cuisine of South Tyrol meets popular Italian classics, culinary highlights are pre-programmed. Mediterranean lightness is an important part of our culinary concept: Fresh ingredients from the region and aromatic herbs from our own garden are found in the delicious vital cuisine. Let your new-found love of South Tyrol go through your stomach and enjoy your holiday to the fullest!
The Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences are geared to cater to the special dietary habits of their guests. Of course, we take your needs into consideration and conjure up delicacies to your taste in our kitchens. Whether vegan or vegetarian diet, gluten-free or low carb - with us you are in good hands with your demands: Morning, noon and evening. Please inform us already in the course of your booking, but in any case shortly before arrival, about your special dietary habits.
Discover delicious, healthy Terenten dining at Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies. Our chef and his kitchen team will serve you tasty and varied culinary delights.
Daily from 7.15 to 10.30 a.m.
Daily from 2.30 to 5.00 p.m.
Daily from 7.00 to 8.30 p.m.