- The 4-mountain ski area connects the 4 largest ski mountains in Styria: Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm
- The 10-person cable car brings you to our local mountain the Planai
- Schladming is part of the Austrian ski association Ski amadé
- Night skiing and night tobogganing on the Hochwurzen
- Cross-country skiing | Ski touring
- Winter or snowshoe hiking
- Tobogganing on the Hochwurzen or the Galsterberg
- Sleigh rides | Fatbiking
- Bavarian curling | Airboarding on the Reiteralm
Recreation has many faces: indulge in relaxing treatments in the Acquapura SPA, enjoy upscale cuisine with Styrian specialties, or follow in famous footsteps while practicing sports against an impressive mountain backdrop. The Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming perfectly combines contrasts - relaxation and activity, modern architecture and alpine accents
Glide actively down the cross-country ski trail, enjoy the peace and quiet while ski touring or snowshoeing, or enjoy the perfectly groomed slopes. Arrive at the hotel after your activity and warm up and relax in the wellness area - does that sound like an ideal combination to you? Relaxing in the spacious Acquapura Spa means simply letting go and gaining new vitality. Experience an alpine time-out in a class of its own with treatments using regional herbs. Natural and beneficial ingredients are a central element of the "Schladming Alpine Wellness".
Get active in the midst of the impressive Schladming mountain panorama and be inspired by the spirit of the World Cup venue. Here sports enthusiasts meet top athletes, exercise in nature is rounded off by relaxing hours in the Acquapura SPA. Arrive, switch off and feel good. In addition to the breathtaking backdrop of snowy peaks or blooming alpine meadows, the architectural liaison of alpine tradition and modern lifestyle also meets the visual demands of our guests. Let our motto "Welcome Home!" take effect on you in stylish and cozy interiors and look forward to attractive packages for a balanced vacation. Active on the mountains, relaxed in the valley.