- 5-star 'for all' hotel for active holidays, designed by star architect Matteo Thun
- 97 light-flooded rooms & suites
- In the immediate vicinity of the valley station of the Kronplatz mountain for active holidays, with 119 kilometers of slopes
- 7Summit slow food cuisine with open kitchen & open bakery
- Mountain herb garden
- Acquapura Mountain SPA with the philosophy of the 4 mountain elements
- Rooftop pool and panoramic reclining area with a view of Kronplatz
- Indoor climbing wall
- Year-round activity package and organisation of customised tours with the Experience Concierge
- Unlimited greenfees for all guests at the Golf Club Pustertal
UNIQUE. MOUNTAIN. EXPERIENCE.
Unique experiences are what make a holiday special. An El Dorado of active highlights awaits you at Kronplatz, making sports enthusiasts & adrenaline junkies happy. Personalised adventures & local insider tips are held in store for you by Experience Concierge René Castagnaro: Gain experiences that remain hidden from most people - perfectly adapted to your wishes. At the foot of South Tyrol's most famous active mountain, you have an alpine box seat for a variety of activities at the Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz. The 5-star hotel ensures lasting memories & very special summit storms all year round - in many respects. Culinary highlights and a pampering programme including spa & fitness offers ensure special moments & a mindful approach to oneself.