- New restaurant area with a view of the surrounding nature
- Authentic Alpine-Mediterranean delicacies within the framework of our ¾ gourmet board
- The South Tyrolean "Marende" reinterpreted
- Culinary events such as outdoor aperitifs by the fireplace, tastings of local delicacies or blind tastings with our sommelier in the midst of nature
- Exclusive picnic for two
Antholz has a lot to offer as a vacation destination: Unspoiled nature, total tranquility in secluded landscapes and, above all, a multi-faceted offer of high-quality culinary delights. We are sure that you will not be able to resist the charm of the region or its many delicacies! We invite you on a journey through the most diverse flavors of South Tyrolean mountain cuisine and pamper you with refined Alpine-Mediterranean delights. Natural ingredients, freshly harvested and seasonal, are transformed into true gourmet menus by our accomplished kitchen team. Traditional and yet innovative. Rustic and at the same time modern. In short: Look forward to culinary highlights, attentive service and unique experiences of pleasure at the Falkensteiner Hotel Antholz.
Our culinary journey through South Tyrolean regional cuisine begins in the morning with a breakfast that leaves nothing to be desired: sweet and savoury, healthy and tempting. In the afternoon we spoil you with our next little pleasure highlight, our Gourmet Marende - an exquisite fortification of savoury and sweet bites in a wooden box. In the evening you have the choice between our sustainable Antholz special menu, the homage to our homeland with nothing but good, honest and regional ingredients from the Antholz valley, or the equally refined à la carte menu, from which you can compose your favourite dishes to your heart's content.
In South Tyrol we call the afternoon snack "Marende". It's a tradition that we like to cultivate and that integrates perfectly into our culinary concept as a culinary highlight. And because we always want to spoil you with new delights, we put together six tastefully arranged snacks in a wooden gourmet box every day. With this and the picnic blanket under your arm, you can look for a cosy spot - in summer outdoors or on our restaurant terrace, in winter in the snow with a toboggan and blankets or in the privacy of your room. New delicacies await you every day, e.g. spicy farmhouse bacon with horseradish, colourful salads with bacon dumpling pralines, South Tyrolean-style tramezzini, cheese specialities, but also on farm yoghurt with organic muesli or freshly baked Linzer Torte.
In one of the most unspoilt valleys in South Tyrol, where the mountain peaks of the Rieserfernergruppe glisten in the sunlight, food is just as eventful as nature. We invite you to unforgettable food experiences:
- Sparkling breakfast with finger food in the room: How about a cosy start to the day?
- Gourmet picnic: From the hotel, it's a 5-minute walk up through the forest to an idyllic clearing with two rustic wooden huts and a large colourful alpine meadow in front. A picnic with savoury and sweet treats awaits you here.
- Tastings for South Tyrolean fans: Whether mountain cheese specialities or exquisite wines - we regularly organise tastings and blind tastings of South Tyrolean quality products.
The Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences are geared to cater to the special dietary habits of their guests. Of course, we take your needs into consideration and conjure up delicacies to your taste in our kitchens. Whether vegan or vegetarian diet, gluten-free or low carb - with us you are in good hands with your demands: Morning, noon and evening.
Please inform us already in the course of your booking, but in any case shortly before arrival, about your special dietary habits.
Daily from 7.30 to 10.30 AM
Daily from 3 to 5 PM
Daily from 7 to 8.45 PM
Daily from 7 AM to midnight