Hikes Around The Lakes
Lake Prags, the pearl of the lakes of the Dolomites, and Lake Antholz in the Rieserferner-Ahrn nature park are pure gifts of nature and form an incomparable panorama for your family photos.
Rein, in Taufers, offers three impressive waterfalls and awesome gorges that are easily accessible by foot via a small forest trail. The ideal alternative, especially on hot summer days.
OUR SERVICE FOR YOUR HIKING HOLIDAY
- As a hiking hotel we offer you the best possible service for your perfect hiking holiday.
- Top locations: Our hotel is located in the middle of the most beautiful ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal and is an ideal starting point for your excursions.
- Alpine expertise and experience: Your host and certified hiking guide Werner Prechtl will be available to answer all upcoming questions related to your hiking plans.
- Guided hikes: We offer free tours led by our hiking guides several times a week, ranging from family hikes to selected summit climbs.
- Equipment: You can rent hiking equipment like hiking sticks, hiking maps of the region and backpacks.
- Be mobile: With the AlmencardPLUS you free access to the whole public transportation of South Tyrol and explore more than 30 different Alpine pastures, 9 cable car facilities and more than 90 museums.
- Acquapura SPA: After an active day in the mountains, you can choose to relax in the sauna or steam room or to enjoy one of our massages or soothing baths with Alpine herbs.
- Delicious and regional food: Enjoy the culinary delicacies of our Falkensteiner ¾ board.