WINTER HOLIDAYS AT KRONPLATZ
The Kronplatz ski region awaits you with three ski areas with a total of 185 slope kilometres and 40 lifts. Encompassing Kronplatz, Speikboden and Klausberg, one of Europe's most modern ski areas extends through the ski carousel Dolomiti Superski.
IN-HOUSE SKI SERVICE
- Ski rental right at the hotel
- Ski depot at the hotel
- Weekly registration to the ski school right at the hotel
TOP SKI AREA KRONPLATZ
Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s largest and most modern ski area, is only 10 minutes from our hotel by car. The ski shuttle train brings winter sports enthusiasts directly to the Percha valley station in Bruneck where you can ascend the mountain using the lifts. The Ehrenburg station is located right behind the hotel and can be reached comfortably by foot. From there it’s just 20 minutes to the Ried slopes by lift.
- One of the most modern ski areas of Europe at the ski lifts of Dolomiti Superski
- 119 kilometres of slopes, always ready in the best conditions with our snow guarantee
- The Black Five – five black slopes: Sylvester, Herrnegg, Pre da Peres, Erta, Piculin
- Night time skiing at Korer Lift in Reischach 2x each week
- Snow park at Kronplatz with Family Fun Line, Easy Line, Medium Rail Line and Medium Kicker Line
- Korer Park with Falt, Jump, Wave, Rainbow and Falt Down Falt Butter Box
- Kids Safety Park – here the little ones learn proper behaviour on the slopes
- Fire & Ice Show in Olang
SPECIAL HIGHLIGHS AT KRONPLATZ
- Ski Performance Check: Would you like to get to the bottom of your aching muscles? Here you can easily retrieve your slope kilometres online and monitor the meters you conquered in altitude and lifts used. A lot of fun for all analysts!
- Connecting Skiers: Under the motto “Connecting Skiers”, Kronplatz skiers can take the Sella Ronda. You can take a free ski shuttle bus from the Piculin valley station to the Sompunt lift. From there it takes about an hour to reach Corvara and to start your Sella Ronda. Alternatively, you can reach the Sella Ronda by car from the hotel in around 50 minutes.
- Ski movie: At the Olang 2 facility, guests can recall their own personal holiday memories. Your slalom will be stopped and your best trick will be snapped at photo point. The best radar photography has to offer!
SKI PUSTER VALLEY EXPRESS
The ski shuttle train travels directly from the hotel. You can reach the station in around 2 minute by foot to take the train. From there, you’ll journey to Percha to the Ried lifts. Winter sports enthusiasts reach the stop in 20 minutes. Then it’s off the lift and onto the summit! The ski Puster Valley express not only brings skiers to Percha at Kronplatz, but also to Vierschach to the new Vierschach/Helm Talstation and thus directly to the Sexnter Dolomiten ski area.
The motto "From the station right to the slopes" has also provided sensation on international levels and was distinguished with the Ski Area Award 2015 by the international Ski Area Test.
OUT AND ABOUT WITH A SKI GUIDE
The Kronplatz holiday region also offers its guests a guided ski experience this winter in collaboration with tourism associations. Our tips for a diverse ski day: