Skiing holidays in South tyrol
in the Dolomites
Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies is located directly on the slopes of the sun lift in Terenten. Recreational and less-experienced skiers will find the perfect conditions here. The sun lift also offers night time skiers the chance to use the slopes later. Those for whom it’s too quiet here can just switch to the slopes on Kronplatz.
Terenten sun lift is right nearby the hotel. You can easily reach it by foot. It’s ideal for families with children and leisure skiers among our guests.
For the more experienced skiers looking for more action, there are numerous ski resorts, which can be reached in little time. Kronplatz, Klausberg and Speikboden as well as Gitschberg Jochtal, Plose, and Alta Badia are ideal destinations for a day on the slopes.
You can reach Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s no. 1 skiing area twice a day with the free ski bus, which will bring you right to slopes. There you will find 119 km of perfectly groomed slopes for skiing and snowboarding.
Snowshoe hikers, cross-country skiers and ice skaters don’t miss out on a winter vacation in Terenten. Calm snowy forests away from the slopes beckon away from the hubbub.
Visit the most beautiful Christmas markets in Italy during Christmas season. The South Tyrolean cities of Bolzano, Merano, Brixen, Bruneck, Klausen, and Sterzing shine in the Christmas illuminations and immerse you in a very unique atmosphere.
Our services for all winter sports enthusiasts
- Personal activity guide for tips for special and individual vacation highlights
- Guided winter activities program with our activity guide:
- Snowshoe hiking tour in snowy winter landscapes
- Winter hiking in the nearby mountains
- Walking in the fresh winter air
- Torchlight walk through the idyllic village of Terenten
- Tobogganing on a quaint Alm nearby
- Romantic full moon hike
- Weekly guided skiing day on the Sellarunde and the Kriegerrunde in the Dolomites (doesn’t include ski pass)
- Get a taste of ski tours with our activity guide
- Ice skating rink at Terenten including skate rental
- 2x daily free ski bus to Kronplatz (only 20 km away)
- Weekly cross country and hiking bus to the most beautiful cross-country skiing areas in the Pustertal with activity guide
- Rental of walking sticks, hiking maps of the region, backpacks, snowshoes, sleds, and snow saucers for the children
- Ski depot in the hotel to keep your ski equipment safe and dry
- Ski pass available at the hotel
- -30 % discount on the ski pass in Terenten
- Information on the various ski resorts in the area
- Current avalanche reports on our Tippthek information centre, also available for download on your mobile device
- Interactive hiking map with downloadable tour tips
- Holidaypass Premium: Participation in the activity program of the region