Golf in South Tyrol
Puster Valley Greens
The nine golf courses in the South Tyrol are among the most beautiful golf courses in Italy. The greens are well looked-after and meet the requirements of even the most passionate golfers. Tremendous golfing awaits visitors on the greens of these alpine mountains, surrounded by the breath-taking scenery of the South Tyrolian mountains. They lend it a special charm as you golf with a one-of-a-kind view. The greens in South Tyrol are also perfect for beginners who would like to discover golf for themselves during their holiday in South Tyrol.
Recommendation of Christine Wolf - Golf Pro and Olympian Athlete 2016
"Here at Sonnenparadies, I immediately felt at home. I'm not sure whether that was because of the mountains, or simply the friendly welcome. I'd say it was the whole atmosphere that you have here at the hotel. Golfclub Pustertal is close by the hotel and the 9-hole course invites you to enjoy the tranquillity and environment to the full. The best way to end the day after you get back to the hotel from a pleasurable round of golf is to spend it by the pool, in the sauna or SPA."
The Open Country Course was designed and inserted carefully in this beautiful landscape, which consists partly of woods, open land as well as of wetland, by the two golf architects Alvise Rossi Fioravanti and Baldovino Dassù, winners of several European Tour Events. Brian Jorgensen and Dan Kain, shaper of international reputation, modelled the holes by every trick in the book and were able to bring to bear the whole beauty of the land.
9 hole / Par 34
men yellow: 5.406m / CR 69,2 / SL 127; women red: 4.548m / CR 69,4 / SL 126
- Golf unlimited
- Beginner golfing weeks/ taster golf sessions
- Proficiency certificate/ tournament certification
- Private golf lessons
- Special courses to improve your handicap
- Golf lessons for kids/teenagers
- Reservation of tee times
- Refreshments to take on your round of golf
- Caddy rooms for storage of your bags
- shoe shining machine
- special wellness & fitness programmes for golfers
- Falkensteiner tournament series
- Beginner golfing weeks/ free taster golf sessions on Sunday from 9.30am to 10.30am from May to October
- 10% discount on all golf lessons for groups of the golf school