In the late fall, when the days are getting shorter and the first snow flakes cover our hotel park, when the frost freezes over our lake, our hotel park transforms into a winter wonderland. Where there once was sunbathing and romping about and swimming in the summer sun, the long nights now overcome nature with their romantic wintery atmosphere. Time for a campfire, a hot cup of tea, and a walk through the snow.
Winter evenings in our romantically-lit hotel park*
- Night-time sleigh ride for the kids across the snowy fields
- After dinner, roast marshmallows around the campfire
- Lantern walk to the "Ehrenburg" with the entire family
- Gazing at the stars from the observation deck
- Enjoy the peace and quiet
*dependent on the season
Inside in the front lounge
After a day in the snow, whether skiing on the slopes or running around in our winter wonderland, there is nothing nicer than a warm lounge, an open fireplace, and a cup of tea or hot chocolate.
In our front lounge, you’ll find a place for the whole family to warm up. During the Lido Fairy Tale Hour, the lounge is transformed into a fairy tale wonderland. Enjoy a few hours with your family during your winter holiday in South Tyrol.