Fun on the Slopes
In order to make its little guests' winter holidays even more special, Family Hotel Lido Ehrenburgerhof offers the full-day ski school on Kronplatz in South Tyrolean Puster Valley!
One collaborator will pick up kids directly in the hotel at 9 a.m. and the modern skit-shuttle train Ski Pustertal Express will take them to the valley station Bruneck. The programme includes ski course, lunch and fun all together to meet new friends! In the afternoon, around 4.30 p.m., kids will be brought again to their parents at the hotel.
- Saturday and Sunday evening: registration at the ski school, advice and information through our teachers directly in hotel
- Ski rent in the hotel
- Ski classes from Sunday to Friday with a fantastic final race on the mountaintop. It’s possible to enter a class on every day of the week during the main season
- From Sunday to Thursday or Friday departure and return to the hotel from 10 am to 3 pm
- Pick up and accompanying of the children at the hotel by one of our professional assistant
- Welcome of the children by their parents or at request from our Falky-Land assistant
- Free transfer to the Kronplatz with the new train directly from the hotel to the ski area Kronplatz
- 5 or 6-day group ski lessons for beginners from 3 years old with assistance without parents
- Ski lessons with professional ski instructors, all enabled by the regulation of the directive ski instructor South Tyrol
- "SKI - LEARN - GUARANTEED", we guarantee to parents, that after a week Falky-Ski school their children will have the base knowledge for skiing. Otherwise we will refund the cost of the ski course
You can get further information on the duration of the classes and the pricelist and much more directly at the ski school by calling +39 0474 592091 or at www.skischule-olang.it. You can also book your class prior to your arrival.