Pools & Sauna
The Asia Spa Leoben combines a leisure pool complex and wellness facilities. What gives the whole plaza its special appeal is the inclusion of stylistic elements from traditional Chinese architecture. There is a very wide range of facilities to meet a wide range of needs. And then on top of that is a spacious external area situated in an extremely attractive spot in a bend in the River Mur.
An underground passage way runs from the hotel to the Asia Spa, which is open to guests as part of the accommodation package. The hotel also boasts a small fitness room with cardio equipment. Water slides, generously laid out outdoor and indoor areas as well as various relaxation areas offer perfect bathing fun for everyone. Have a thrilling day at Asia Spa Leoben.
ASIA SPA POOLS
- Indoor swimming pool with a 25-m sports pool (approx. 27°C, 300 sq m) and areas for lying down
- Adventure pool (approx. 32°C, 180 sq m) with whirlpool couch, whirlpool and flow channel
- Instruction swimming pool (approx. 32°C, 50 sq m)
- Toddler's paddling pool (approx. 32°C, 30 sq m) with various water features
- Gallery with relaxation areas
- Slide tower with giant slide (100 m) and turbo slide
- 2 outdoor pools (approx. 24°C, 50 m, 25 m) with water slide
- Large sun-bathing lawn with 2 beach volleyball courts and children's playground
Exclusive for hotel guests and owners of the electronic monetary value card at the indoor sports pool from Tuesday – Friday from 6 - 8 a.m. (excl. holidays)
ASIA SPA SAUNA
Immerse yourself in the world of deep relaxation. Leave the stresses of everyday life behind you and, with the help of Chinese traditions, discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation. Rediscover your balance and inner harmony.
- Lotus-blossom pool with relaxation gallery
- Sole-relax pool (outdoor)
- Gallery with relaxation areas and loungers
- Guided infusions daily beginning at 12:00 p.m.
Immerse yourself in the world of deep relaxation. Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind you and with the help of Chinese traditions, fall in tune with the 5 Chinese elements - earth, fire, water, wood and metal - and experience a wonderful feeling of recreation and relaxation. Rediscover your balance and inner harmony.
Please note that visitors must be 16 years of age to use the spa.
Sauna area (indoors):
- Bio-herb sauna
- Finnish log cabin sauna
- Infrared cabin
- Relaxation pool
- Steam bath
- Kneipp pool, relaxation areas, kamin Lounge
Sauna area (outdoors):
- Relaxation pool
- Shower centre
- Sun terrace