our family highlights
Falkensteiner Club Funimation Katschberg, as Carinthia's top family destination, has numerous ways to spend an unforgettable holiday all year round. Carinthia's and Salzburg's family mountain is one of Austria's top ski resorts.
The ski resort Katschberg has been distinguished as leading ski resorts with up to 80 km of slopes by Skiresort.info, the world’s largest test portal for ski resorts.
Find more information here.
- All 70 ski slope kilometres have modern snow machines.
- Falky's kids world
- Ski and snowboard courses for children, improvement courses for adults, and guided ski tours in our in-house ski school
- Ski rental directly at the hotel
Falky Family Tips away from the slopes
- Tobogganing and night sledding - an experience for the family: On a 1.5 km floodlit slope into the valley. Refreshments and toboggan rental at Gamskogel-cottage. The ascent to this cottage takes about 40 minutes from the town centre of Katschberg.
- Horse sleigh rides - always a very special experience for families. Includes refreshments at the super-cosy Pritz-cottage.
- Floodlight night race on the slopes of Königwiesen: Two times per week.