Acquapura SPA WELLNESS & RELAXATION
Water plays an essential role for us not only in our spacious pools but also at the sauna area as well as for numerous spa treatments. In addition to common body and face treatments we offer a wide range of Acquapura and Thalasso treatments. “Thalassa” is the Greek word for sea. The Greek already tried to seize the curative power of the sea in the 18th century. Salt water, sun, algal and sand are known as natural resources that be used for cosmetic treatments. Take a deep breath and benefit from our treatments that will lighten up and soften your skin – you will feel gorgeous!
Wellness & spa highlights
- Wellness and water world spanning 2,500 sq m
- Pool area with outdoor pool, adventure pool with water slide, pool with water currents
- Thalasso & SPA Center with indoor and heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, cold-water canal, Kneipp treading pool, sauna complex (aromatic steam bath, Finnish sauna), crushed ice fountain, relaxation room with waterbeds, SPA lounge with sun terrace
Fitness studio with Technogym cardio-fitness apparatusBeauty treatment areas – two areas for facial treatments, manicure and pedicure room, 3 solariums
Massages and body therapy treatments – seven luxurious areas for massage and body therapies
Thalasso facilities – 2 Vichy showers and 4 bathtubs with water massage
Private spa for you and your partner
3 Acquapura Tips:
- Blue Saltbath: A bath rich with minerals from seasalt that cleanses Skin and body. Afterwards a water massage stimulates muscles and improves circulation.
- Equilibrio Energia Body treatment: Stress and fatigue disappear! Massages with thermal salt and invigorating oils restore energy and make you feel like you're new again.
- Four hand massage: There is no better way to release tension and become relaxed then a massage by two excellent therapists.